Girl spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl spotting

Went to the beach yesterday and did some good girl spotting.

Once I got there I was WISHING I had brought the camera. Jesus...I've never seen such hotties at a *french* beach!! And all taking the top off aswell!!

First I saw this beautiful red-head with kinda long hair, in a lavender colored bikini. She had very white skin, but very smooth aswell. She wasnt big chest-wise but rest assured that was more than made-up for several times over Muy bueno She had this ugly-ass 35 year old boyfriend though The guy had a beer belly and was as hairy as a Gorilla... I dun get why hot girls sometimes settle for less...

Then was the two Spanish girls, whom I talked to and said they were from Barcelona. Both very nice, very tan, very fine, but spoke Spanish a little too fast for me *Note to self: Barcelona must be DAMN good*

Then we got the occasional bomb walking up or down the bach to-and from the restaurant...nice little surprises while layin there gettin tan.

There was also this one tall girl with a very dark tan and sleek lines that was wearing athong and no top It was kinda hard not to stare She also had very large boobs

Then I saw these two pretty french girls (yes FRENCH girls) flying a big kite like Katamarino's. I dunno if flying kites just makes girls look good, but every female I saw with a kite that day was damn gorgeous... I proceded to wonder if Katamarino looked better than the two girls nearby when flying a kite, but due to lack of photographical evidence, no conclusion was drawn

Then I fell asleep for an hour, and when I woke up all the pretty girls were gone, it had gotten overcast, and only old grand-mas with horrible saggy boobs were still at the beach

Good thing we left right afterwards. All in all a good day.

I'll say that I much prefer girl spotting to airplane spotting. Much less stress, and no matter what anyone says, some girls will always look better than a 747 or A330...

-Clovis

Originally posted by kaddyuk
    haha. Not many places for "bird" spotting in england
    Aaaah theres the local shopping centre! But thats as far as you go in the UK, unless u go out on Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights down town!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

I'm not sure how the virtual babysitter feels about all this. I am not sure I have anything against males checking out "hotties" - I think that's just a natural thing and really is harmless. However, when you start to objectify them as meat with boobs, well, then you might get some cookie demerits.

I live about five minutes from the beach. So I'm familiar with your kind, Leftseat!

Comment

meat with boobs

Never!

Besides, the redhead didn't have boobs but she was still a Princess

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          meat with boobs

Never!

Besides, the redhead didn't have boobs but she was still a Princess

-Clovis
          Uh huh.

Define "Princess".

Comment

Princess : Woman capable of attracting a man's attention solely by the power of her looks and/or stare. Of a beauty that differentiates her from others. Charming, beautifull, appealing.

Not to be confused with Godess (see photo below)

-Clovis

Comment

Princess : Woman capable of attracting a man's attention solely by the power of her looks and/or stare. Of a beauty that differentiates her from others. Charming, beautifull, appealing.

Not to be confused with Godess (see photo below)

-Clovis
              My definition of Princess: High Maintenance.

Not that I'm into chicks, but I've noticed many of this type and I can't see why males put up with them. Well, unless they're the shallow male type, then it's very clear.

Comment

I am carefull with generalizations or categorizing...all women are different, each must be treated as such.

-Clovis

Comment

I am carefull with generalizations or categorizing...all women are different, each must be treated as such.

-Clovis
                  Okay, Clovis - I am guessing you earned this then.

EDIT - NEVERMIND ! The cookie has been rescinded.

Comment

The cookies I bake are better. Thank you though

-Clovis

Comment

You mean you didnt take it without question that i would look better than the French girls?? :P

Just take the picture you've got of me and imagine me flying a kite, i'm sure you're vivid imagination can stretch that far
                      I walked across an empty land
                      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                      I felt the earth beneath my feet
                      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

The cookies I bake are better. Thank you though

-Clovis
                        Duly Noted.

Comment

Duly Noted.
                          I learned from mom

You mean you didnt take it without question that i would look better than the French girls??

Just take the picture you've got of me and imagine me flying a kite, i'm sure you're vivid imagination can stretch that far
                          Sorry, can't imagine you flying a kite in that beautiful black dress

-Clovis

Comment

At least you're not trying to imagine me out of it
                            I walked across an empty land
                            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                            I felt the earth beneath my feet
                            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

At least you're not trying to imagine me out of it
                              Oh how could I ever do such a thing!

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
                              X