Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Fly TCA Airways!

Hey Guys,

over the past 2 weeks ive watched a few aviation films, 2 of em had the name 'Turbulence' in them. Anyway they were all different storylines, yet involved the exact same aircraft footage and had the same airline name...TCA Airways.....and all the landing footage was at LAX, even when on 3 of them it was landing at a totally different airport!

The aircraft also looked like a JAL 747-200, had the grey cheatline and just the swans head taken off but the wings of it stayed on the tail logo.

Anyways my message to you all is....Avoid TCA Airways as much as possible....as they always seem to get hijacked, there even worse than Korean or CAL!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

In a movie?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I would advise that you also stay away from "Oceanic" airliners as well.

Comment

LOL! and also beware TransRegional!

Comment

LOL! and also beware TransRegional!

You said something like an aunt of mine that said she wouldn't fly any Fokkers as they are easier hijacked than other kinds (here in Colombia there was a F-50 of Avianca and a F-27 hijacked in a short period of time, along with a Satena Do-328 but thats past).

Comment

Oceanic Airways was orginally in Exective Desion(1995) starting Kurt Russell then it was in JAG and Nowhere to Land. They all use the same photage from 8 years ago.
            Meridian 777

Comment

Don't fly ATW either, they're the airline that got hijacked in The Delta Force.

Comment

Re: Never Fly TCA Airways!

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                over the past 2 weeks ive watched a few aviation films, 2 of em had the name 'Turbulence' in them.
                Is one of them a 747-200 with the callsign "Trans-Con 47 Heavy" which does a barrel-role at 30+ thousand feet?

Never fly TCA airlines because they have the taps which can be removed and turned into knives, also the 742 seemed to only have about 15 people on max, at christmas too :P

Joe,
                | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Working...
                X