Fab new Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fab new Bentley Continental Flying Spur

Came out last year but worth a look, I love teh Jaguar style front, hope they bring a Rolls out in the same design, any chances since they normally share teh same body? http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-200...lying-Spur.htm

I don't think they will produce a Rolls in that design because the current Phantom model pretty much falls into that category.

Comment

Looks nice, reminds me of the 1966 RR Silver Shadow sedan and Bentley sibling when both brends rode together from under the same roof at Crewe...
      Alain
      Thanks for visiting
      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
      *JetPhotos*
      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
        Came out last year but worth a look, I love teh Jaguar style front, hope they bring a Rolls out in the same design, any chances since they normally share teh same body?
        They shared the same body when they were owned by the same company and made at the same factory.

Now the Rolls Royce brand belongs to BMW and Bentley to VW.

Cheers.
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

I don't know, it seems to me that the last decade when RR/Bentleys really stood out amongst the crowd was the 80s. Since then the unique styling that RR/Bentley were known for have now been relegated to the automotive history books. Now the current crop of RRs could easily pass for a Jag as someone mentioned or a Lincon Mark series as well as any number of unimpressive assembly line drones we see on our highways and byways. Case in point a rather unimpressive silver car passed me on the highyway today and looking at the name plate, I saw the famous Bentley wings on the trunk. I was shocked to see how common it looked (had a somewhat 'hatchback' design without the actual hatchback), I mean it could easily have been an Infinity or Lexus. Jeez, if you are going to shell out 100K+ for a car you want something that is eye catching, something unique.

Aldo

Comment

First BMW-era Rolls Royce is the stately albeit severe looking new Phantom, which is pretty distinctive although it might look too massive. I like it, especially when 3/4 front when putting forward the temple like grille and the body work behind. Special mention for Chrysler in unveiling a funny clone during the last Detroit Motor to prefigure a new Imperial ...
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
            X