Clear All

• screaming_emu
    replied
    just check the sig

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

82 yesterday, 91 awesome degrees today! And it'll be in the 60's tomorrow w/ a chance of thunderstorms. I'm not complaining.

Foxtrot

Leave a comment:

• Kaz
    replied
    Its dark so I cant tell

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Its been like Spring up here until yesterday. For 2 weeks its been in the mid 70s with not a cloud in the sky, there were even waterballoon fights and stuff like that going on. It rained and hailed yesterday for a while, but today is warm and spring-like again.

For some reason I don't miss the week I spent in Minneapolis last month.

Originally posted by maverick
    At MSP, it's fricken' cold, 11 below with a wind chill of -33. Not supposed to really warm up anytime soon either.
    I got lucky, the week I was there it was cloudy and it stayed in the high 30s the whole time. I was surprised there was so little snow on the ground and the lakes were already unfreezing.

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    These are a couple of pictures that were taken today at Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis, showing some of the winter beauty that we get with colder winter weather.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Weather in my area is:
    TOO EFFIN' COLD!!!

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Wheather here is currently 1.5C, with a mix of fog, overcast, drizzle, rain and snow. Lovely wheather .

Leave a comment:

• Chris@YYZ
    replied
    here in toronto were having out usual crappy winter weather, high wids, cold temps, ice everywhere, and overcast.

Leave a comment:

• medic1
    replied
    YXU - London, Ontario, Canada

Today (this morning) it was -17 Celsius and -27 Celsius with the windchill......we're paying now for having such a mild winter so far! lol

Leave a comment:

• Sam at MAN
    replied
    Originally posted by bapilot2b
    36 degrees celcius and clear skys here in PNQ (Pune, India). Im guessing at home its 5 degrees celcius and fog.
    Here at MAN it's beautiful sunshine and its around 40*C

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    Originally posted by bapilot2b
    36 degrees celcius and clear skys here in PNQ (Pune, India). Im guessing at home its 5 degrees celcius and fog.
    Actually Jason the weather is pretty nice

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    Originally posted by maverick
    At MSP, it's fricken' cold, 11 below with a wind chill of -33. Not supposed to really warm up anytime soon either.
    After the warmest January on record at MSP, I guess we can't complain about a few days of this cold winter weather. It looks like MSP will be back into the warmer temepratures by Monday.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Was 73 and sunny here yesterday. Big chance from KART who seems to be getting dumped on with snow this winter. And they didn't go crying to CNN when they got snow either...

Leave a comment:

• v1images
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Clear, 29 degrees, and beautiful Supposed to snow the day we snowmobile up a mountain.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X