Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weeeell, people! Almost time to leave again!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    At least you'll be in the right place to go to the odd meet now and then Janni

    Good luck with the move, and I hope Kevin has a new pad sorted. It's kinda cold living in a cardboard box!

    Andy

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by TAP-A343
      Have I ever told you that I prefer to be a horn dog than a post junkie?
      I prefer being a post junkie during my 9 hours at work than being a horndog 24/7 .

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        I prefer being a post junkie during my 9 hours at work than being a horndog 24/7 .
        Well, I work 24/7.

        Cheers.
        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

        Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

        www.flytap.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by exmanx
          It's kinda cold living in a cardboard box!

          Andy
          Kev in something more up market then a cardboard box???


          naaaahhhhhh

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Kaz
            Kev in something more up market then a cardboard box???


            naaaahhhhhh
            Well, he does work for VS. I guess cardboard IS a bit expensive for him

            Andy

            Comment


            • #21
              Have fun
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


              Comment


              • #22
                WOO!!! Finally time to pack and just generally get ready

                I am currently:

                -washing the third and last round of clothes
                -packing what has already been washed/was already clean.. almost done... almost only have the hand luggage left to pack
                -dying my hair...
                -wondering whether I paid too much for the two-three snips the hairdresser took off my hair...
                -posting on JetPhotos...

                did anyone say multitasking

                Comment


                • #23
                  I've told customs to watch out for some dodgy Danish bird meeting someone who could be disguised as a Harry Potter lookalike.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BA747-436
                    I've told customs to watch out for some dodgy Danish bird meeting someone who could be disguised as a Harry Potter lookalike.


                    Too bad kevin will be at work I have to hang around at his place until he gets home at like 9 in the evening... I'll be all on my own

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      (Note to self: Remember to tell Kev to hide the porn collection)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I wish you a great flight janni !

                        Tar tar !..
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by janni-chan
                          -washing the third and last round of clothes
                          Three loads of clothes for yourself? That's almost enough for me to cover a month!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            Three loads of clothes for yourself? That's almost enough for me to cover a month!
                            It could've been one load... but I did have to split it up in white, colors and black, you know

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X