Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody.....

wanna go to Starbucks? lol

Last night before school vacation is over and I'm hanging out trying to play Flight Sim while coding video for the DVD I'm about to burn. I really wish I coulda gone to DAB during this week since I didn't do anything anyways but the mum wouldn't let me . Anyways, what should I get at Starbucks? I'm not a big coffee guy but I'd like to try something. I usually end up getting a grande hot chocolate lol. Plus I need to make some friends...my school sucks after 4 1/2 years...especially since Hitler has taken over (or principal is tall, skinny, and if he shaved his mustache on the sides he'd look almost like Hitler I swear to God). Meh...the kids I hang out with now are those anime, black liking, weirdos. It's not really who I want to be seen with but they're kinda nice so oh well. Can't wait for a new start in college!

Sorry for reading my complaining lol...now what should I get at Starbucks?

Any kind of frappucinno or a caramel macchiato!
    Tanner Johnson - Owner
    twenty53 Photography

Comment

I'm playing FS to make sure I can get through a flight w/o my computer shutting down randomly. I figured out it was overheating because it's a laptop and since it was on a flat surface the heat had no where to go from the bottom, so the CPU would overheat and that was the end. The fans would spin fast when I started FS and eventually it would get too hot and the computer would restart. With the setup I have now the fans haven't spead up, as there it better airflow along the bottom. So I think I have gotten to the bottom of that problem. And no, it's not a crappy laptop. Has 2gb of RAM, 256mb pci-e video card, 2.2ghz processor. Not the absolute gaming machine, but awesome for a laptop, and I'm happy with it.

Yea I'm a geek, and hang out with the kids who like anime or don't fit in anywhere else (like me). But they are my friends, so I don't care. I dont like coffee though.

Comment

Starbucks gets on my nerves. I honestly can't stand going into most coffeeshops.

Comment

I second Jordan...

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
            Starbucks gets on my nerves. I honestly can't stand going into most coffeeshops.
            Tim Horton's rocks .

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
              especially since Hitler has taken over
              You just lost the arguement....

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                Tim Horton's rocks .
                I've never even seen a Tim Horton's. Isn't it really big up there in Canadia?

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                  I've never even seen a Tim Horton's. Isn't it really big up there in Canadia?
                  Yea, they are big up there.
                  I like getting their donuts when I go to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                    Yea, they are big up there.
                    I like getting their donuts when I go to Canada.
                    Heh, 5 minutes away there are 2 full size Tim Hortons restaurants at the same intersection. I have to get a photo some day of that

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_c
                      Heh, 5 minutes away there are 2 full size Tim Hortons restaurants at the same intersection. I have to get a photo some day of that
                      PLEASE DO! I have a few canadians friends online and its ALL they talk about and its peaked my iterest on what they are. someone calls it the starbucks of USA but better lol

Alex
                      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Tim Hortons freakin rules. They need to start moving south of the border. The only thing I didn't like was that they serve their coffee at about 3,000 degrees. Its not that I'm gonna spill it on myself is that its so damn good its hard to wait the 7 hours for it to cool down before you start drinking

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          Tim Hortons freakin rules. They need to start moving south of the border.
                          They have, and they offer better service than they do in Canada (such as debit and credit payment insted of cash only). rat bastards! :/

Comment

Starbucks sucks balls.There coffee tastes like ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                              Starbucks sucks balls.There coffee tastes like ass.
                              so apparently Dan knows what ass tastes like....

Comment

Working...
                              X