No announcement yet.

Anybody.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Hortons does rule Such a variety of donuts.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I'm avoiding homework, so I just did a search that within 50 miles of Tokyo they have 208 Starbucks stores...within the same area of Grand Forks, we have 3....

Comment

Timmies is on like every corner here, hey! i dont mind

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          so apparently Dan knows what ass tastes like....
          I think Starbucks is great. I've never had coffee I didn't like from there. Does that mean I like the taste of ass?

I'm avoiding homework, so I just did a search that within 50 miles of Tokyo they have 208 Starbucks stores...within the same area of Grand Forks, we have 3....
          There are 231 Starbucks within 50 miles of DAL! I'm surprised we beat Tokyo but probably not for long.
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            I think Starbucks is great. I've never had coffee I didn't like from there. Does that mean I like the taste of ass?
            So......when I fly down, and you want starbucks, are you actually saying your in the mood for ass?

*rebooks flight to another destination...*

Alex
            Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Tim Hortons freakin rules. They need to start moving south of the border.
              They have. 39 of them within 10 miles of city hall in Buffalo. They're popping up like weeds down here. Theres a new one that I swear wasn't there 3 weeks ago.
              Wayne Dippold

Comment

Working...
              X