Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
        Oh yes....
        Well...
        um...
        okay...
        whatever fulfills your desire .

Comment

well I have got N. america, s. america, and europe covered.......id love to go to antartica in a place with lots of antartic wildlife

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
            You sure you want to go there with this crowd?
            THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
            Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
            George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
              You sure you want to go there with this crowd?
              I encourage it.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                kinky
                Very

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                Well...
                um...
                okay...
                PPPEEEENNNNNGGGUUUINNNSSSSS

Dear god iv been hanging with my friend for too long, he has this infatuation with Penguins (jokingly...I hope ) and it caught on to me

Alex
                Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

I know a girl in my class who went to Antarctica and she gave it a rave review- came back with tons of photos etc. It seemed like a pretty cool place to visit.

I too want to visit all the continents. I have Asia, N. America, Europe, and Africa completed. Atlanta-Santiago-Sydney here I come!

Comment

Oh common...

Guys, I thought I sounded serious. Anyhow, package deals that you guys -- some of you who happen to travel a lot -- have yet to tell us?

Comment

I'd like to at least see it at some point in my life. I also want to hit each continent. I've got Europe & N. America under my belt & was probably an hour from S. America a few years ago.

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      I wouldn't imagine there are too many lifts though
                      No lines, either!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

I would love to go. I have 4 of 7 continents down (N. America, Europe, Africa, and Asia) and would love to add another one to my list!
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Talking of continents, if you stop over at an airport without ever leaving it, can you tick that continent off your "to go" list?
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                            Talking of continents, if you stop over at an airport without ever leaving it, can you tick that continent off your "to go" list?
                            I'm going to say no, that's kinda like cheating. To me the cool part about traveling is getting to experience what that place is like.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                              If you think it is, then sure, why not.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                              X