Sending MO to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending MO to USA

Hi, I live in Canada...and I want to send a MO to the USA...Will Canada Post take CDN and convert it to USD or they will only take USD...and What is the best and cheapest place I can send a MO from...

thanks

Funding something or someone?

Comment

Western Union works the best IMO. They can convert to what ever currency you want, cheap and quick. There are also many locations around the world with Western Union.

Comment

I am paying someone on Ebay...I won an auction...I checked WU and it is $34 for MO!!! that is nuts....

and what if the person is a scammer...hopefully he isnt...can I file for mail fraud then....

thanks

Comment

mail order bride

Comment

can i please get a proper answer...thanks...its my first time using MO

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
              can i please get a proper answer...thanks...its my first time using MO
              If you get scammed I dont think MOs (Western Union, Canada Post, w/e) will give you ur money back, or go after the guy or anything. But I've only ever used Canada Post Money Orders, so I'm not 100% sure.

oh, and in ur title next time say "Money Order" not MO, I thought you were asking about sending a dude named Mo to the States.

Comment

Why don't you just create a Pay pal account and send it to him through Pay pal? Its free and the way E-Bay likes people to do it.

Comment

I have Paypal...but not bank account...just VISA but I have maxed out my VISA so MO is the only solution left....

what about bank wire transfer or EMT is that more secure than CP or WU?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                    oh, and in ur title next time say "Money Order" not MO, I thought you were asking about sending a dude named Mo to the States.

I thought he was saying Sending Missouri to the states

Since MO means Missouri here in the United States. or it could also mean his M.O......... LMAO

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL

I thought he was saying Sending Missouri to the states

Since MO means Missouri here in the United States. or it could also mean his M.O......... LMAO

Alex

LMAO

Comment

too risky....screw it...I will pay with my VISA...I will pay the VISA so my limit is reset and pay for the item...then if i get scammed I will just do a charge back...

thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
                          too risky....screw it...I will pay with my VISA...I will pay the VISA so my limit is reset and pay for the item...then if i get scammed I will just do a charge back...

thanks all
                          np
                          how big a box were you going to need to ship Moe?

^^where the hell did that last bit come from?

Comment

what about bank wire transfer or EMT is that more secure than CP or WU?
                            PP would be safe but you can always take a scammer to CC and throw in some CPR, MRI and RAFCAD while we're doing the whole abbreviation thing...

Seriously dude, could you please just spell out stuff unless it's a common abbreviation...because from your above post at first glance I pick up stuff about Emergency Medical Technicians and Cathay Pacific
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

One time a magazine in Germany had to pay me $50 for a photo, so they just put a brand new 50 in an envelope, and sent it over

Comment

Working...
                              X