The really evil ex.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The really evil ex.

I could not believe the absolutely insane e-mail I recieved today from my ex and it was EVIL!!!I have just applied for a new job with another airline that operates larger aircraft than the one I currently work for.I currently operate the Kingair 100 and the Beech 1900C as a F/O with about 3000hrs total time.How she found out is beyond me but the e-mail said something to the effect of ''youll never fly anything larger than a popcan'' and went on with someother stuff I cannot say here.She works at the same airport as I do but thankfully I avoid her end of the terminal.I couldnt even respond as I was shocked to hear this from her.She is just a ticket agent and thats probably all she will ever be...I also found later that she had spoke to one of the pilots for the carrier I applied with and suggested they dont hire me.Is there anything I can do without totally losing it on her.I just need some advice...Thanks guys...
    Fly Edmonton first.Canadas gateway to the north.

Just ignore her (easier said than done I know). Always think that some other guy may be stuck with her and you got away.

Or you can keep the email, drop by to see her and be nice and tell her to keep her opinions to herself or you will take her email and her insults to a lawyer (get the name of whom she talked to and spread her venom).

It doesn't cost too much to have a lawyer draw up a letter and mail it off to her.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
      Just ignore her (easier said than done I know). Always think that some other guy may be stuck with her and you got away.

Or you can keep the email, drop by to see her and be nice and tell her to keep her opinions to herself or you will take her email and her insults to a lawyer (get he name of whom she talked to and spread her venom).

It doesn't cost too much to have a lawyer draw up a letter and mail it off to her.
      Exactly, theres soemthing called the Privacy act too. if I apply for a job and put down 3 refrences, I cant get a refrence from anyone else then those 3 people. No other emplyees ive worked with can come in and say "Dont hire him blah blah blah". And if I dont get the job, I ask why, and they say "theres a bad refrence" they HAVE to tell me who it was.

Whats shes doing is childish. If you goto your boss or any higher up and you can file a complaint, its really known as bullying, harrasment, and intimidation in the workplace.
      -Kevin

Comment

She sounds jealous if you ask me.

Comment

What I've learned in my years on earth: Women are evil.

This one girl broke up with ME because she apperantly "fell in love" with this 5 foot tall guy at a school in San Francisco. Then she finds out he didn't really like her, he liked her friend and she was miss lead, then she took it out on me by spamming my myspace and e-mail with as many nasty letters. Then she tells the guy, who I never met, that I told her the guy liked her. He then starts spamming my myspace. It was all good in the end though, because that week we ironically were playing his school in a football game, and he was the starting running back and I was the starting D-end.(If you don't understand football, the D-ends job is to tackle the running back) That game was fun. Anyway, girls are insane.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Time to pull out the ol' formula again:
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Just ignore her
              ....Or, punch her in the friggin face... jk
              BTW, I think a 1900 is way bigger than a popcan.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                Time to pull out the ol' formula again:
                ROFLMAO!!! hahaha, good one!

Foxtrot

Comment

Let's ask Borat!

"I will....crush her..."
                  My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

what a ho . Man I'd love to be flying the 1900

Comment

What a great Idea ptbodale.

Just think about it, she wants you to play her game of back and forth petty insults. You can rise WELL above her immaturity if she checked her mail box one day and finds a professional letter written up by a lawyer. The letter would outline the legal avenues you will pursue if her behaviour continues yada yada yada.

Comment

LMAO!!!Well I certainly feel better.Anyhow I never even responded to her and she later in the day sent me yet another e-mail.This time it was me and my fantasy...What in gods name????One of my friends told me to go and see her and confront her about it and tell her about the crap she could get into,and I told my recently aquired GF about it and she said to remain silent as it speaks louder than words in her opinion.She also went onto to say she would like to meet her and thank her for not being with me anymore(I like it!)
                        Fly Edmonton first.Canadas gateway to the north.

Comment

Get your current girl to kick her ass....And film it from a descrete distance so we can watch

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                            Get your current girl to kick her ass....And film it from a descrete distance so we can watch
                            LMAO!

Comment

Keep the evidence, one day it will be useful!!

Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X