Bus Fleetlists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Fleetlists

Is there a website where I can get an up-to-date list of the buses in the Arriva North East fleet?
    DTVAirport

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
    Is there a website where I can get an up-to-date list of the buses in the Arriva North East fleet?
    thinking of starting up busphotos.net?
    Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
    Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
      thinking of starting up busphotos.net?
      Nope - just developing a passion for buses that's all.
      DTVAirport

Comment

www.uktrainsim.com Go to there forums and post there,think theres a bus section

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
          Nope - just developing a passion for buses that's all.
          alright, I'll therefore assume that the world of public transit busses in Britian is a lot more interesting then it is in Canada
          Forever New Frontiers

Comment

LOL

alright, I'll therefore assume that the world of public transit busses in Britian is a lot more interesting then it is in Canada
            Plane and Busses...
            Last edited by RingwaySam; 2006-03-02, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
              LOL

Plane and Busses...
              Planes, Trains and Automobiles......
              E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Blimey! Are there still bus spotters? I did that in the late 60's and travelled all over the country poking into bus depots and the like, lol!

Ian Allen used to do Fleet Lists, similar to their ABC Registration books. Whether their website has any info or not I don't know.

Andy

Comment

I actually kind of keep track of the fleet numbers they use in the Toronto Transit Commission. I know how old the buses are based on their numbers

Comment

Yeah it was only a couple of weeks ago that I realised bus spotting actually exists. Was on my way home from college and just as we pulled out from the bus station, this old geeza was stood there taking photos of the buses with a DSLR (Canon 300D w/ 18-55mm lens to be exact ). Ah well, whatever floats your boat I spose....

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                      Yeah it was only a couple of weeks ago that I realised bus spotting actually exists. Was on my way home from college and just as we pulled out from the bus station, this old geeza was stood there taking photos of the buses with a DSLR (Canon 300D w/ 18-55mm lens to be exact ). Ah well, whatever floats your boat I spose....
                      Don't take the p**s Coleman...i used to do it as a kid...it was all Leyland Titans and Olympians in South London, and we used to have an Atlantean take us too and from school every day when it wasn't breaking down or catching fire.

It's all Volvos these days.

Comment

....So you keep bloody telling me

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                          I actually kind of keep track of the fleet numbers they use in the Toronto Transit Commission. I know how old the buses are based on their numbers
                          hahaha, up here in markham you can classify the busses by decade dating all the way back to the 70s
                          Forever New Frontiers

Comment

That's almost eerily ironic! I have been getting interested in busses lately. I can't seem to find any bus forums around, though. Anyone know of a such forum? I think Van Hoolio was/is a bus driver, maybe he could help out.
                            Cheers,
                            A.M.

Comment

Did I hear my name? There are some yahoo groups for bus drivers and some other websites for "foamers" (what drivers call bus enthusiasts). Bus spotting is bigger overseas because they have a lot more busses. Here's a good website run by a NYC driver: http://bustalk.net/

At the moment, I am completely out of the bus driving game. I'm too busy teaching students how to fly airplanes. If it gets slow, I may give it another go. It's enjoyable work, but not very lucrative.

Mike
                              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                              lp.org

Comment

Working...
                              X