• Show
Clear All

• whoa!!

Look who it is!

She posted once last month, I think it was... HELLO, KAT! *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
      She posted once last month, I think it was... HELLO, KAT! *waves*
      and there's another one I haven't heard from in a while (though I guess its only been like a week). How'd the move go?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        and there's another one I haven't heard from in a while (though I guess its only been like a week). How'd the move go?
        if you can call it a move yet...

It went great! Still hasn't slipped in that I might be here for a while (hopefully)... kevin has been working from 5 AM till 9 PM the past four days, so i haven't seen him much, but he's off for the weekend from tonight... thanks god!

We're doing alright Still a little hectic and such, but it's going ok

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
          kevin has been working from 5 AM till 9 PM the past four days
          Jeebus, that's a long time to work. Does he get overtime for that, or just more days off than most people? Or is he just a masochist....nevermind, dont answer that

Comment

Jeebus, that's a long time to work. Does he get overtime for that, or just more days off than most people?
            probably get's paid in Upper Class flights .
            Or is he just a masochist....nevermind, dont answer that
            Well, it's not Kevin that decided to move to America's own Antarctica .

Oh yeah, and before I forget it, Kat, if you read this, Hello Again .

Comment

Jeebus, that's a long time to work. Does he get overtime for that, or just more days off than most people? Or is he just a masochist....nevermind, dont answer that
              He usually works 4 days, then gets 4 days off when the shifts are like that- don't think he's a masochist, no

Luckily, from monday, he'll be working from 9 AM to 4 PM... he should be more alive by then

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
              probably get's paid in Upper Class flights .
              When he does end up in Upper Class, it's more luck than anything else Premium Economy isn't bad either though

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER

Well, it's not Kevin that decided to move to America's own Antarctica .
                It's America's Siberia, get it right .

I actually have a book called "flying America's weather" and it has info about what kind of weather to expect in different regions of the US, and he actually refers to North Dakota, South DAkota, and Minnesota as "America's Siberia" cause he said that's the only other place in the world that has similar weather.

Comment

Working...
                X