• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's animal cruelty.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
      That's animal cruelty.
      How? There is thousands of rabbits living like that wild
      he was only out there because we needed to clean his cage Or he'll stink the house out

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
        That's animal cruelty.
        LMFAO

cool rabbit Hampo
        Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
        Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Rabbits are just cool.
          Wayne Dippold

Comment

Originally posted by eagle334
            Rabbits are just cool.
            My budgie is cooler but he bites me when i try to take a pic

Comment

Cold?
              I was for the 3 years I lived there. I'm in North Carolina now where we haven't had snow all winter. As a matter of fact, it was almost summer-like here yesterday...

I could get used to that bright yellow sphere that hangs in the sky...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

yes herpes, we know it snows a lot in upstate new york

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                  Pictures from one of the snowiest populated areas on earth, located east of lake Ontario in Upstate NY.

Pffft :rolleyes: Thats nothing compared to Danish weather Snow here, We're talking about the whole 10 inches of snow, Beat that dude
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    yes herpes, we know it snows a lot in upstate new york
                    Hey, come on man, I had to exaggerate a little bit.

There are places in the rockies that bury NY in their annual snowfall. Thankfully, no one from JP.net is from any of those places and therefore I am the one that gets to post all of the cool pictures.

How's Grand Forks? 80 and sunny down here yesterday...might be headed to the beach this weekend...
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Very nice (and friendly LOOKING) rabbit, Sam !!! I still miss my cat and i don't have any animals rite now

Comment

God, how I hate snow!

View from my window.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                          God, how I hate snow!

View from my window.
                          How can you hate snow!?!?!
                          Today i went to Derbyshire hills and went sledging and stuff was great fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sam at MAN
                            How can you hate snow!?!?!
                            Today i went to Derbyshire hills and went sledging and stuff was great fun
                            Snow in the mountains is nice if you go skiing and stuff, but in the city it just sucks hard.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                              Snow in the mountains is nice if you go skiing and stuff, but in the city it just sucks hard.
                              Exactly I just hate snow in da city. I was supposed to go skiing this weekend but I'm staying at home cause I'm sick. Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X