Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when your stuck in work, Bored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do when your stuck in work, Bored!

At the moment i'm sitting at my desk bored out of my mind, any suggestions what to do???

Go out and do some plane spotting while you have a break, then come back and tell your boss that you have been locked up in the bathroom

Den
    Check out my photos at jp.net! http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=613

Comment

find something constructive to do. Think for and with the company instead of just waiting for work to come your way...

Comment

work on what you can do to improve your job. bosses love that and it helps when it comes time for the end of hte year.

It's always better to go above and beyond the call of duty.
        Witness the miracle of flight.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Well, after careful deliberation i think that i'll go and photocopy my butt.

Comment

Do it on pink paper so it will be easier for your boss when he writes out your dismissal. ha ha

Comment

LOL

Comment

Re: What to do when your stuck in work, Bored!

Originally posted by G-TDTW
                At the moment i'm sitting at my desk bored out of my mind, any suggestions what to do???
                Maybe that means it's time to get a new job that keeps you busy.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I think this has to be one of the funniest topics on this site, great replies everyone!!

I'd either go outside and do some planespotting (if you work near an airport, that is), or you can do the other thing I do - go on jetphotos.net! Ummmm, does this mean I need to get a life (as in a life besides airplanes)?

Darcy

Comment

I couldn't be bored today, i have been reaallllllllllyyyyyyyyy busy! Still had enough time to play paper football though!

Comment

Do what I do - Flirt your way through the day. Makes life interesting !

Comment

At where I work, there is usually 2 other coworkers. When I am bored, I team up with one of them and play a joke on the other. I just did this infact yesterday. It was hilarious! Best joke I have done so far!
                        Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij

Comment

My problem is that if I'm stuck @ work, I'm busy, not bored. The only time I'm bored at work is when I'm waiting for my supervisors to tell us we can go home (I've actually stood around for 90 minutes after all of my work was done waiting for my supervisor to tell us we could go home). Thankfully, if I am bored at work, I can read a magazine or a book (the benefit of working for a distributors or them).

Comment

If I were on the other side of the building I would love to be bored at work...I am on the ground level of Concourse C at HOU with huge windows that look out onto the ramp - but all I have a view of is the new Central Concourse construction. I hear the planes but cant see them - talk about frustrating...

Comment

hey guys where do u all work?? That ur so bored out of ur minds? just curious

Im a carpenter always hard labor to do!!hahaha
                              Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Working...
                              X