Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"How to keep threads on topic"
    -expoITHscohen with a conclusion written by KCMH
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Funny thing is, I did keep this thread on topic with my titles, KCMH didn't

Comment

"How not to start a giant forum shit-storm"
        By KCMH

Comment

How To lose
          -Chuck Norris

Comment

AHAHA! Nice!
            How to lose like Gentlemen-
            Seattle Seahawks

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
              "How not to start a giant forum shit-storm"
              By KCMH

Hey thats funny!

Expo started it!

Comment

Before this gets any worse, need I remind you...
                Originally posted by kcmh
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Wow, this thread has turned into a sh!t-nami that will cause sh!t-storms all over the place. All I can say is that the sh!t-pool is about to overflow.

Im leaving for a while guys. This is just to much. Rediculous. Anyone can talk to me on msn at any time. See ya's.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                    Before this gets any worse, need I remind you...
                    Pfft... You lucky I don't go to the shoting range here. Up in Upstate we don't waste our bullets on paper, we shot them deer!

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                      Wow, this thread has turned into a sh!t-nami that will cause sh!t-storms all over the place. All I can say is that the sh!t-pool is about to overflow.

Im leaving for a while guys. This is just to much. Rediculous. Anyone can talk to me on msn at any time. See ya's.
                      No offence, but I don't really have much respect for guys who leave because of trivial internet arguments, especially ones that they aren't even involved in.I mean, come on! If you don't like childish/joking/whatever off-topic disscussions, don't come in to the Off topic forum!

Comment

In my effort to get Kevin (aka ACman) back I will say this if he wants this thread locked in order to come back please lock it. Who else is going to cover the NE Canada aviation department?

Comment

Guys its not this thread at all, talk to me on MSn about this for those who have it, Its a totally different issue.
                          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                            Guys its not this thread at all, talk to me on MSn about this for those who have it, Its a totally different issue.
                            That being said, I withdraw my former statement.

Comment

See ya when you come back Kevin.

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                              How To lose
                              -Chuck Norris
                              Damn right.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

"What happens to people who make fun of Chuck Norris on a message board"
                                - by 'People who make fun of Chuck Norris on a message board'

In this case it's not so much that the book is thin but moreso the fact that the authors rapidly cease to exist after commiting said act described in the title of the book.
                                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                                X