No announcement yet.

How to get a Jahovas witness to go away in 3 mins or less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well funny story from today. As in Toronto there lots of Polish peoppe you don't even know who is who. Nways. Me and my friend are in subway. So I start playing some Polish rap from my PSP (it is loud) and we are speaking in Polish. so this is part of our speech (tranbslated:
    [me] did u know what my f**** chemistry teacher did today????
    [he] what
    [me] he almost f***** checked the f**** homeworkd and i didn't do s*** yesterday :]
    [he] f***
    [he] you were f*** lucky
    [me] no s***
    and then the woman in front of us truns and says in Polish :/
    [she] guys you should clean your mouth (wtf) don't hurt polish laguage
    [us] *looking at eachother*

and then the swore word come from my song in PSP. You should see her face

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      well funny story from today. As in Toronto there lots of Polish peoppe you don't even know who is who. Nways. Me and my friend are in subway. So I start playing some Polish rap from my PSP (it is loud) and we are speaking in Polish. so this is part of our speech (tranbslated:
      [he] what
      [me] he almost f***** checked the f**** homeworkd and i didn't do s*** yesterday :]
      [he] f***
      [he] you were f*** lucky
      [me] no s***

LOL BUSTED!
      -Kevin

Comment

LOL that's great

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          LOL BUSTED!
          Now I have to watch who is sitting in fron and behind me.
          Another funny stroy that happened today in a bus. So I'm sittting in a bus and the couple right behind me. Suddenly thay start kissing. But not normal kissing but really wierd one. So I put me head phones and listen to the music. After like 10 minutes they poke me and ask if it's ok that they are kissing ther and if i don't feel bad etc. [no coments] they made me stop my music take my headphone off and trun just to admit that it's ok after they were kissing for 10 minutes.... PEOPLE ARE REALLY WIERD

Comment

Now I have to watch who is sitting in fron and behind me.
            Another funny stroy that happened today in a bus. So I'm sittting in a bus and the couple right behind me. Suddenly thay start kissing. But not normal kissing but really wierd one. So I put me head phones and listen to the music. After like 10 minutes they poke me and ask if it's ok that they are kissing ther and if i don't feel bad etc. [no coments] they made me stop my music take my headphone off and trun just to admit that it's ok after they were kissing for 10 minutes.... PEOPLE ARE REALLY WIERD
            hahahaha, just as long as the dont have sex on the train.
            -Kevin

Comment

well funny story from today. As in Toronto there lots of Polish peoppe you don't even know who is who. Nways. Me and my friend are in subway. So I start playing some Polish rap from my PSP (it is loud)
              So YOU are one of those people who pollute the air... tsk tsk

Comment

[he] what
                [he] f***
                [he] you were f*** lucky
                [me] no s***

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
                  Be nice. If you have time on your hands, this is always fun:

Invite them in, listen to their stories, and ask questions.

Then after they're done, lecture them about the Gita for twenty minutes and explain your faith to them. Ask them if they have any questions.

If you don't have time on your hands, the best thing is to answer the door with a condom in your hand.
                  Ha! My parents are religious (Catholic)....reminds me of a time once when I was younger and a Jehovahs witness came to the door, my mother countered every point and bible quote they had with one of their own.....I think the poor guy was so confused by the time he was done he was almost ready to convert religions....lol. I don't think I've ever seen them back at their house since...
                  Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
                  EF 50mm 1.4 USM
                  EF-S 18-55mm
                  EF 28-135mm IS USM
                  EF 70-200mm f4L
                  EF 100-400L IS
                  1.4X II Teleconverter
                  Canon 420EX Speedlite
                  Canon 430EX Speedlite
                  Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    yeah, next time I'm gonna answer the door without pants
                    I was just gonna say that. When I read the title, i was sure that i would post "Drop your pants" oh well...
                    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Thats awesome. I always get telemarketers to hang up on me, and people who show up at the door to leave. Why not have fun with them as long as they're there? I remember 3 days ago this person came to my house for domestic violence prevension or something. She asked for my mom and I said "Oh you just missed her, I burried her in the yard about 5 minutes ago." I was waiting for a reaction but she just walked away, that sucks.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                        So YOU are one of those people who pollute the air... tsk tsk
                        Welll....... you know.... wasn't that loud

Originally posted by ACman
                        hahahaha, just as long as the dont have sex on the train.
                        Well that can actually be fun to watch
                        If they every did and asked me if it's ok then i'll just move to the better spot and watch

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                          : Why not have fun with them as long as their their?
                          lol, 0 out of 2. It's THEY'RE THERE

I remember 3 days ago this person came to my house for domestic violence prevension or something. She asked for my mom and I said "Oh you just missed her, I burried her in the yard about 5 minutes ago." I was waiting for a reaction but she just walked away, that sucks.
                          LMAO!! I don't think I have the guts to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            lol, 0 out of 2. It's THEY'RE THERE
                            Whoops, it usually pisses me off when people do that. I don't think I've ever done that before...but I'm probably wrong.

As for the guts, it really didn't take any, with people on the phone I'm much much worse. Anyway, I'm sure you'd be able to do it if you knew you'd probably never see the woman again. I should always carry a shovel over my shoulder just incase we do meet again. That'll be interesting.
                            sigpic
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                              reminds me of this scene from Family Guy...

UPS Woman: Package for Mr. Glen Quagmire.
                              Quagmire: Thank you.
                              [walks inside with it, returns naked]
                              Quagmire: And I've got a package for you. Ooooh riiiight.
                              [she maces him]
                              Quagmire: Heh he. I've developed immunity to that stuff.
                              That scene ruined my last keyboard...I spit out soda all over it...out of my nose and everything...horrible.

But damn it was worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                                That scene ruined my last keyboard...I spit out soda all over it...out of my nose and everything...horrible.

But damn it was worth it.
                                Hole crap hahahahahahahahahah that's funny !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X