Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
    But not in the same week
    Haha, I hope not

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS

I'd definately eat it.
      My photos on jp.net

Comment

That sound just plain disgusting! I'll take the donut and the rest separate, but not as one! Just another example of two good thing put together won't always give something as good.

Comment

I would definitely try it, if for nothing else but the novelty factor.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Oh HKG-YUL, I like your avatar.

Any idea which nuclear test it is?

I'm thinking it is Plumbbob-Smoky.

Comment

cough ripoff! cough ripoff!

Mulligan's in Decatur, GA (just outside of Atlanta) has had such an item on their menu for sometime now, they call it the "Luther Burger" after the late R&B singer Luther Vandross. The also have the "Hamdog", a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
                cough ripoff! cough ripoff!

Mulligan's in Decatur, GA (just outside of Atlanta) has had such an item on their menu for sometime now, they call it the "Luther Burger" after the late R&B singer Luther Vandross. The also have the "Hamdog", a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries
                I'll take a hamdog please, hold the onions.
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

"Luther Burger" after the late R&B singer Luther Vandross.
                  Its never too much.
                  -Kevin

Comment

I'd try it just so I could say I had one, but I dont think I'd be eating them on a regular basis

Comment

What? The burger isn't deep fryed? Whats up with that?
                      Wayne Dippold

Comment

The also have the "Hamdog", a hot dog wrapped in a beef patty that's deep fried, covered with chili, cheese and onions, and served on a hoagie bun topped with a fried egg and two fistfuls of fries
                        Sounds pretty tasty. Too bad Decatur isn't exactly 'around the corner' of ATL.

Comment

Working...
                        X