Topics of Conversation ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topics of Conversation ...

Well this forum is a bit harder ..what to talk about here. Can't say i'm interested in girl spotting, or even boy spotting for that reason .. can't say i'm interested in the repeal of the sodomy laws in TexASS although I am happy that it frees the way for those of you who wish to engage in that type of behaviour ...

But to find a topic that interestes both the young and the old .. a topic that will interest us all regardless of where we live or what we do ...

Now that would be a challenge for sure.

Anyone got one?

ADG
    ADG
    No makeovers please .....

How about

is there any intelligent life out there (as there is not much on this planet

Comment

Originally posted by paulc
      How about

is there any intelligent life out there (as there is not much on this planet

I think, statistically, that there must be. The Universe is such an unimaginably vast place that it is unthinkable that we could be the only planet to evolve an ecosystem and a sentient species. I firmly believe there IS other intelligent life, but the shear size of the universe has precluded any contact so far.
      I walked across an empty land
      I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
      I felt the earth beneath my feet
      Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

I had an X-Box, didn't like it .. didn't like the games .. ended up giving it away. I have a PS/2 which I like and a Game Cube which the kids like.

I think my kids were just to young to appreciate the X-Box games that were out when we bought it.

As for intelligent life .. I can't see how there couldn't be. If we are here then others must be as well.

ADG
        ADG
        No makeovers please .....

Comment

My friend has an X-Box and a PS2, and he says he likes both just about the same...

Even I firmly believe that extraterrestrials do exist. NO doubt. SOmewhere, Somehow, they are there. AS for us never making contact, maybe one of us has....(*cough*start conspiracy)...

Comment

Actually, we'd better stop talking about other intelligent life and evolution. Sod science, we might upset the die-hard creationists
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Lol, I don't know if there is other life out there and I really don't care as long as they don't bother us...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

How about......How the X-Box is better than the PS2, I start
                How the PS2 is better than the Xbox

It's got way better games than Xbox!! even if it's better technically.
                Remember the N64 vs PSX??? N64 had a 100Mhz Processor while PSX had a 33Mhz one and stuff, and I don't remember more than 10 good N64 games, but I remember heaps of good PSX games.

The same thing is happening with PS2 vs Xbox

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                  Actually, we'd better stop talking about other intelligent life and evolution. Sod science, we might upset the die-hard creationists

sorry but that's just too funny
                  Earl From Regina

Comment

Lol, I don't know if there is other life out there and I really don't care as long as they don't bother us...
                    I'm sure sooner or later we'll end up bothering them

-Clovis

Comment

I don't have either PS2 or Xbox, and I'm perfectly happy. Because I have my PC!!!!!!! - along with some grrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaatttttttttt games on it.

And I don't really care if there is any life other than ours out there.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                      X