Frasier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frasier

I love this show .. it's so subtely done and the facial expressions they make during the show just crack me up. Tonights show was about Donnys bachelor party with "Officer Nasty"...

What a crack up...

probably one of the best comedies on TV

ADG
    ADG
    No makeovers please .....

ADG,

yes - I totally agree - the comedy can be very subtle sometimes but so funny. The relationship between Frasier & Niles is so true to reality that anybody with a sibling can relate in some form to it.

I like the way in which each of the main characters has been developed, particularly Niles who has grown to be as big a figure as Frasier and rightly so. Anbody who watched Cheers cannot fail to be aware of Frasier from that and the potential to be developed further, especially as Lillith does make the odd appearance.

Comment

yes, the relationship with all the characters have changed, last night's show with the stripper was so funny that I laughed for almost half an hour. The subtle things such as the "trash" paper he bought to try and find an add for a stripper which his dad spent the rest of the episode trying to read with everyone taking it off him was pretty funny...

"She's got a fine body"
      "She studies and lives at home with her mother"
      "Makes you wonder"
      "Yes makes you wonder about people trying to improve themselves (blah blah blah ...... "
      "No, makes you wonder what the mother looks like"

(you may have had to be there)

ADG
      ADG
      No makeovers please .....

Comment

Have you seen that new show on TNN called Gary the Rat? It stars Kelsey Grammar and is about this asshole business lawyer who defends tobacco companies and because he was trying to get rich in "the rat race" turns into a rat. It's a good adult cartoon with great morals in it...I'm surprised it's on tnn.
        Earl From Regina

Comment

I'll stick to my Just Shoot Me, That Seventies Show, and THE SIMPSONS! :P

DeltaASA16[/u]

Comment

The Simpsons has gone downhill fast in the past 3 years. The episodes now are just a bunch of pointless one-liners that make no sense and it's lost the humor it once had. I love the episodes made from about 1993-1999 best, alot of genius work in those episodes. Simpsons lost its soul...time for it to leave the airways with atleast a little grace.
            Earl From Regina

Comment

Originally posted by Myblock
              The Simpsons has gone downhill fast in the past 3 years. The episodes now are just a bunch of pointless one-liners that make no sense and it's lost the humor it once had. I love the episodes made from about 1993-1999 best, alot of genius work in those episodes. Simpsons lost its soul...time for it to leave the airways with atleast a little grace.
              I agree, the Simpsons episodes from 1993-1999 were the best. You're right the show has really gone down in the past few years and that's why I've stopped watching the newer episodes. I still don't mind seeing some of the older Simpsons reruns once in a while, I still find those really funny. Frasier's a great show, but I'd have to say there's no show like Seinfeld, I wish they'd still have new Seinfeld episodes, I've watched about a million reruns already, and it's not as much fun when you have all the lines memorized and know what everyone's going to say before they say their lines

Darcy

Comment

That 70's Show last night was halarious.

Donna: I can't believe it your a prude.

Eric: I am not a prude.

Donna: Yes you are.

Eric: *Drops his pants* My ass is sweet! *Starts shaking it around*

Kitty: Eric..

Eric: Hi Mom.

I haven't laughed that hard in a loong time. Don't mind if i skipped a few lines, it was last night.

Comment

That 70s Show

well, in fear of getting reprimanded. The Redhead in this show is Hot

But then ADG is hotter
                  (He say's in the offchance ADG spots this)

Incidently, this is not posted by Glenn, I don't even know him. I just cracked his account.

Comment

I agree, Frasier is really funny. And so is the simpsons.

And I also like Full House and FRIENDS!
                    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                    X