No more 'Chef' in South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more 'Chef' in South Park

So far, I have only found a German source, but reportedly, Isaac Hayes, aka 'Chef' in South Park, has abruptly quit his job, complaining about South Park making too many jokes on religions and creating intolerance. The producers were rather surprised by this move, as Isaac Hayes hasn't had a problem with religious insults in South Park in all 8 years the show has now been running.
    Gee, I wonder if there just might be a connection between Hayes being a Scientologist, and one of the most recent episodes making fun of Scientology . No problem in insulting other religions, but once your own 'religion' is insulted, just quit the job, smart move Einstein.

Oh my God, they killed Chef. You Basterd

Comment

If it is true, that is going to leave a pretty nasty hole in the SP world. I always thought Chef as a major piece...Who will the boy's go to for guidance? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
        Who will the boy's go to for guidance? lol...
        Probably Mr. Slave , or even better, Mr Mackey, mmmkay ?

Comment

Ehhhhhhh Tiiimmmyy!

Comment

Geez I haven't watched South Park for ageees!

Comment

I hope they do a good bye episode. It would be the only proper way for chef to exit
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                I hope they do a good bye episode. It would be the only proper way for chef to exit
                Heart attack?
                THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                  Heart attack?
                  Knowing them, AIDS is more likely.

Anyway, SP won't be the same without chef.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                  X