• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ojjunior
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    Turn the knob on your speaker.
    Really???
    Oh, how didnīt I thought in doing it before?

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied
    Turn the knob on your speaker.

Leave a comment:

• ojjunior
    replied
    Damn it!

I couldnīt hear that!
    How can I turn on the sound?

Leave a comment:

• sturla
    replied
    Originally posted by indian airlines
    Very cool coomercial.

I've noticed this - by and large, American Commercials (except for superbowl ones) tend to be more about 'great deals', and "lowest prices', and 'how to save money', and in doing this they lose any creativity that would be possible. Commercials in other countries however, tend to focus more on making a nice, fun ad that people will enjoy, and at the same time selling their product.
    To follow up on that: the American approach has, simplified, been "we'll just repeat the ad until people will buy our damn product" and massive advertising budgets have allowed this, while the European approach, especially in smaller countries such as Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark and so on, has been that "we can't afford a fancy ad, nor can we afford to run it that many ad, so it has to be funny or in some way stand out so people will remember it." There are lots of truly classic Dutch and Scandinavian commercials, I don't know too much about other countries but I'm sure others can fill in.

-Sturla

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Very cool coomercial.

I've noticed this - by and large, American Commercials (except for superbowl ones) tend to be more about 'great deals', and "lowest prices', and 'how to save money', and in doing this they lose any creativity that would be possible. Commercials in other countries however, tend to focus more on making a nice, fun ad that people will enjoy, and at the same time selling their product.

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    The "Chain reaction" one is still the best by far

Leave a comment:

• kcmh
    replied
    why does Honda UK have all the cool commericals?

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied
    That's pretty neat....

Leave a comment:

• wannabepilot777
    replied
    wow

that sure sucked

Leave a comment:

• Shadower
    replied