http://84.40.3.164/
    *copy and paste if it dosent work*

Nice!!
    I love it when they make commercials like this

Comment

wow

that sure sucked
      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

That's pretty neat....
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

why does Honda UK have all the cool commericals?

Comment

The "Chain reaction" one is still the best by far

Comment

Very cool coomercial.

I've noticed this - by and large, American Commercials (except for superbowl ones) tend to be more about 'great deals', and "lowest prices', and 'how to save money', and in doing this they lose any creativity that would be possible. Commercials in other countries however, tend to focus more on making a nice, fun ad that people will enjoy, and at the same time selling their product.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                Very cool coomercial.

I've noticed this - by and large, American Commercials (except for superbowl ones) tend to be more about 'great deals', and "lowest prices', and 'how to save money', and in doing this they lose any creativity that would be possible. Commercials in other countries however, tend to focus more on making a nice, fun ad that people will enjoy, and at the same time selling their product.
                To follow up on that: the American approach has, simplified, been "we'll just repeat the ad until people will buy our damn product" and massive advertising budgets have allowed this, while the European approach, especially in smaller countries such as Belgium, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark and so on, has been that "we can't afford a fancy ad, nor can we afford to run it that many ad, so it has to be funny or in some way stand out so people will remember it." There are lots of truly classic Dutch and Scandinavian commercials, I don't know too much about other countries but I'm sure others can fill in.

-Sturla

Comment

Damn it!

I couldnīt hear that!
                  How can I turn on the sound?
                  Sowing the seeds of love
                  Roland Orzabal and Chris Hughes

Comment

Turn the knob on your speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      Turn the knob on your speaker.
                      Really???
                      Oh, how didnīt I thought in doing it before?
                      Sowing the seeds of love
                      Roland Orzabal and Chris Hughes

Comment

Working...
                      X