Threads You Were Honoured To Start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    At least I have actually contributed to the discussion in the AvDiscForum with useful comments. Not all of them, I grant you that, but it's not like I have made 7000 posts worth virtual crAp.
    I hope you're not suggesting I don't contribute and that I post virtual crap?
    DTVAirport

Comment

Originally posted by bmiChris2k5
      I hope you're not suggesting I don't contribute and that I post virtual crap?

Do you want an honest answer or a sugar coated one?

Comment

I post virtual crap?

Obvious.
        My photos on jp.net

Comment

I'll have you all know that the majority of my posts are sensible! Fair enough, the occasional one (e.g. this one) do turn out to be "virtual crap", however, I never intend them to be like that.
          DTVAirport

Comment

I'll have you all know that the majority of my posts are sensible! Fair enough, the occasional one (e.g. this one) do turn out to be "virtual crap", however, I never intend them to be like that.
            Majority being sensible? pardon my french but alot of your posts are hear-say from a.net and just inferior questions that would seem rather "dumb".
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              Majority being sensible? pardon my french but alot of your posts are hear-say from a.net and just inferior questions that would seem rather "dumb".
              Untrue actually - alot of my posts aren't hear-say from a.net, although 3 in the last few days have, which is pure coincidence. And nor are alot of my posts dumb inferior questions.
              DTVAirport

Comment

I think you got the non-sugar coated answer.

BTW welcome back Kevin......... hope you got that issue stright.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                  Thanks Kevin, lets hope that issue is ironed out. Like it should be.
                  -Kevin

Comment

It is not "alot". It is "a lot" as is a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot.

Practice it 10 times. Use your space bar.

My rant is over (for now).

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                      It is not "alot". It is "a lot" as is a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot.

Comment

I try not to use the word "a lot". Its not proper english, you can not use it in a essay.
                        -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                          Ya I'm glad to see your back here again too, Kevin. Although you have been back for days now.

Anyway, I think we've all done one thing or another that came across to everyone as "stupid". No reason to pin it all on Chris.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Wow, Thats alot of A lots

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                              I try not to use the word "a lot". Its not proper english, you can not use it in a essay.
                              You are correct Kev, however we will fix the spelling first, then work on the grammar.

*Off Topic* I watched "Pride and Prejudice" tonight. Very enjoyable listening to proper usage of the English language.

Comment

You are correct Kev, however we will fix the spelling first, then work on the grammar.
                                Ouch! ahahahah
                                -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X