• Show
Clear All

• Ansett
    replied
    nope did not see it

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied
    I saw the Palestinians dancing and prancing and undulating with joy when 3000 people were murdered in New York. That tells me a lot. It tells me they are savages.
    You know what? I saw Americans on TV tellings us that America got what they deserved does that make ALL Americans savages?

Why do all you people have to complain about Israel all the time? It's not their fault that the Palestinians don't bend over and take it up the a$$ like we expect all oppressed and occupied peoples to. And it takes real herosim to jump in a fully-armed tank or helicopter and advance on a bunch of stone-throwing kids and teenagers. You know, I bet those stones would hurt!
    Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ....

I'll bet those stones hurt too ....

All they're out to show is what bad people the Jews are and how the Palestinians are doing the world a favour by finishing the work Hitler and Stalin started.
    Erm .. coming from he who lumped the whole of Europe into the "anti-semetic" bucket? I suspect there are a few people who really ought not make comments on some subjects, on this subject it would be you.

Herpa

Be aware when quoting figures that Israel counts "off duty military" as civilan thus skewing the figures.

ADG

Leave a comment:

• ADG
    replied
    Herpa,

You lost this argument when you began using the term "Palestinian" instead of "Terrororist". You appear to not be able to differentiate between the 2, an error common to many Israelis/jews as well.

Jtw,

Mate .. I like/respect you .. but we should NEVER talk on the subject of Israel/Palesetine

ADG

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by cicadajet
    This is comical in a very sad way.

When someone runs down the street and kills dozens of innocent bystanders... is there a great need to find out what that person's "motivation" is? You look into it..but putting that person down is the immediate issue.

I saw the Palestinians dancing and prancing and undulating with joy when 3000 people were murdered in New York. That tells me a lot. It tells me they are savages.

No doubt US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia are a provaction. None the less, I am extremely disinterested in "understanding" - and by extension accomodating- mass murders and jihadists.

Chasing down an "ISM" enemy is the word game of the current US Admin..which have their reasons.

Bin Laden is hardly a "poor" 3rd world person...rebeling against oppression. On the contrary, one could conclude all that (Saudi) money and affluence, fuels the violence.

I'm in favor of drawing up a map of the middle east and making it clear which places will disappear should WMD be used on the US...

I'm with you 99% here, I would just disagree to calling the Palestinians savages.

Leave a comment:

• nyc_spotter
    replied
    by the way, how does one spell osama bin laden? usama bin laden? osama benladen? usuma ben ladin?

Leave a comment:

• nyc_spotter
    replied
    Originally posted by schoenorama
    Originally posted by nyc_spotter
    this post is just begging for some dancing hamsters...

and a word to the wise... if your gonna crack on someone's spelling, please make sure your posts are grammatically correct... or else you look like an idiot.
    As a 'foreigner' I believe I expressed myself pretty well in YOUR language.

The person I critisized over his spelling made an error in the spelling of the name of a person. Last names don't change in different languages, unlike normal conversation. Mr Mengele's name is ALWAYS written the same, be it in Spanish, German, Russian or English.

If you have a problem with the grammar of my postings, perhaps you prefer to continue this discussion in either Dutch or Spanish.
    So what is it 'going to'' be?

Your turn.
    sorry don't speak dutch (i know, i know... if ain't dutch, it ain't much) but I will gladly continue this conversation in english, spanish, portuguese, or french

and now for the hamster

oops, my mistake... its a gerbil

Leave a comment:

• cicadajet
    replied
    This is comical in a very sad way.

When someone runs down the street and kills dozens of innocent bystanders... is there a great need to find out what that person's "motivation" is? You look into it..but putting that person down is the immediate issue.

No doubt US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia are a provaction. None the less, I am extremely disinterested in "understanding" - and by extension accomodating- mass murders and jihadists.

Chasing down an "ISM" enemy is the word game of the current US Admin..which have their reasons.

Bin Laden is hardly a "poor" 3rd world person...rebeling against oppression. On the contrary, one could conclude all that (Saudi) money and affluence, fuels the violence.

I'm in favor of drawing up a map of the middle east and making it clear which places will disappear should WMD be used on the US...

Leave a comment:

• schoenorama
    replied
    Originally posted by nyc_spotter

and a word to the wise... if your gonna crack on someone's spelling, please make sure your posts are grammatically correct... or else you look like an idiot.
    As a 'foreigner' I believe I expressed myself pretty well in YOUR language.

The person I critisized over his spelling made an error in the spelling of the name of a person. Last names don't change in different languages, unlike normal conversation. Mr Mengele's name is ALWAYS written the same, be it in Spanish, German, Russian or English.

If you have a problem with the grammar of my postings, perhaps you prefer to continue this discussion in either Dutch or Spanish.
    So what is it 'going to'' be?

Your turn.

Leave a comment:

• nyc_spotter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• schoenorama
    replied
    Originally posted by Myblock
    This is quite possibly the most ignorant and insulting post I've seen in awhile. I don't know what you were thinking when you posted this...
    Scroll back to Page 2 where he's been saying similar things comparing another user with Dr Mengele!

Originally posted by jwenting
    Originally posted by herpa2003
    First of all, no one will ever forget the holocoust much like no one will ever forget 9/11-It shouldn't be forgotten. If you forget about it, you let it happen again. 6 million people killed is nothing to forget about. Being almost entirely wiped out isn't "playing" the vitcim-they were the vitctims.
    It's already forgotten I'm afraid.
    Especially by Europeans who now once again turn to antisemitism as an answer to their problems.
    'Funny' that the one person that doesn't even know how to spell the name of Dr. Josef Mengele (one L) is you, jwenting, yet you accuse your fellow Europeans of having forgotten about the Holocaust!

Leave a comment:

• schoenorama
    replied
    Don't bother Herpa, the supporters of these "freedom fighters" will never accept unbiassed evidence that doesn't support their point of view.
    Unbiassed evidence??? So when info published by a former Mossad Director and a senior official in Israeli prime ministerís office are unbiassed, then what would be your definition of biassed?

All they're out to show is what bad people the Jews are and how the Palestinians are doing the world a favour by finishing the work Hitler and Stalin started.
    Your ability to distort what people have actually written and to insult these same people while doing so really amazes me. If JetPhotos.net would have a Disrespected Users Lists, you would certainly be on mine!

---------
    "The abuse being directed at anyone who dares to criticise Israel is reaching McCarthyite proportions" -- (Robert Fisk, 'I am being vilified for telling the truth about Palestinians'), The Independent, December 13, 2000

Leave a comment:

• Myblock
    replied
    Don't bother Herpa, the supporters of these "freedom fighters" will never accept unbiassed evidence that doesn't support their point of view.

This is quite possibly the most ignorant and insulting post I've seen in awhile. I don't know what you were thinking when you posted this...

Leave a comment:

• AC_A340-500
    replied
    herpa:
    I'm glad you gave your source of the statistics you listed. The board members of the ICT (also the publishers of the homepage that your statistics are from) are:

-Shabtai Shavit Chairman,
    Board of Directors, former director of the Israeli Intelligence Agency (Mossad)

-Uriel Reichman President of the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya

-Aharon Scherf Former director of Israelís Foreign Affairs Division and senior official in prime ministerís office

Nonetheless, I took the liberty of finding a third, (hopefully) unbiased source. This seems to be a comprehensive summary of statistics and activities, with a fairly neutral board of directors: http://www.mepc.org/public_asp/main/main.asp

Indeed, the numbers are more inline with yours. Nonetheless, total deaths are a 3-1 ratio between Palestinians and Israelis (and don't forget, there are twice as many Israelis as Palestinians in the area, so the per-capita death rate of Palestinians is closer to 7-fold!).

dear jwenting,
    Those are your words, and your words only. In this thread there are those who are pro, those who are against and those who are moderates. I have seen good arguments for both sides. Good arguments by people who have made an effort to voice their opinions and convictions. Even though I may not agree with Herpa, and Freightdogg on this issue, we ALL still made an effort to look at the points that the other side presented, and to try to argue against it (based on facts, where ever possible). Nonetheless we always respected each others opinions, and responded with respect. Maybe I learned a thing or two that didn't know before, maybe those on the other side did as well. One thing I did learn is that this is a very complicated issue. An issue that is not black and not white. An issue where people on both sides are dying, most of the time due to factors that are out of their control.
    jwenting, in my opinion, you are way out of line suggesting that those who don't agree with you are like supporters of Hitler and Stalin. I have friends of many types of cultures and races, including a Jewish friend, Michael. The reason that I resent your statement, is the same reason that I can argue the points that I do, with a clear conscience: It's because I learned many of the points that I argue from him. And there are many Jews who feel the same way about the situation in Israel/Palestine.
    When I go to have a beer with Michael, it's no different than when I drink beer with may friend Sukhi who is East Indian, or Markus who is German. Race/culture are not issues that dictate whether I'm friends with someone or not. That's why I'm so upset at your naive, ignorant statement. You made is sound like anyone who doesn't agree with you is no better than the likes of Hitler and Stalin. That type of mud-slinging is just unacceptable in a forum, where most make an effort to show respect. I suspect that you're still fairly young, so I'm not going to make a bigger issue out of it, but remember there will always be people with opinions and perspectives different from your own. And never let your emotions gain control of your mouth (or your fingers) when trying to discuss sensitive issues.

Reason can run all it wants, but it will never catch up to ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• Airigami
    replied
    Why do all you people have to complain about Israel all the time? It's not their fault that the Palestinians don't bend over and take it up the a$$ like we expect all oppressed and occupied peoples to. And it takes real herosim to jump in a fully-armed tank or helicopter and advance on a bunch of stone-throwing kids and teenagers. You know, I bet those stones would hurt!

Leave a comment:

• jwenting
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X