Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody help me with Mozilla Thunderbird ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody help me with Mozilla Thunderbird ?

Hey I hope somebody here is using Mozilla Thunderbird or knows how to set it. Mozilla Thunderbird is a software used to check e-mails just like MS Outlook. My question is what is "pop" and "smtp" for MSN Hotmail. I didn't find it on MSN site nor in my Hotmail mailbox. Help will be appreciated.
    Patrick

I don't use Hotmail, but look in their Help or FAQ section. There should be a mention of Hotmail's Incoming and Outgoing mail server names.

For Gmail, it is pop.googlemail.com and smtp.googlemail.com
    That was easily located in the FAQ

Comment

I think you're out of luck, as far as I know Hotmail don't have POP support anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
        I think you're out of luck, as far as I know Hotmail don't have POP support anymore.
        Yea just found that int the web. They use http Geez time to get my Rogers account updated

Comment

lol that's too bad. Another reason to not use Hotmail

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
            lol that's too bad. Another reason to not use Hotmail
            Hotmail sucks, I should be using my gmail for MSN but I just dont trust those basterds at MSN.
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              Hotmail sucks, I should be using my gmail for MSN but I just dont trust those basterds at MSN.
              It's easy. Just register for a passport with your Gmail.

Comment

It's easy. Just register for a passport with your Gmail.
                I did, and I just didnt like it to much. Ill change it sometime.
                -Kevin

Comment

hotmail sucks. period. get a rogers account, and a gmail account with a .net passport and your set Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                    hotmail sucks. period. get a rogers account, and a gmail account with a .net passport and your set Patrick.
                    It doesn't help either that it is the most popular email provider. It usually gets the most spam...

Comment

It doesn't help either that it is the most popular email provider. It usually gets the most spam...
                      yeah, but I get at least 6 spam messages per day with my rogers account, its so ruddy annoying

Comment

Working...
                      X