• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said... "I'm a lesbian trapped in the body of a man"

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      I dont have a problem with anybody because of their sexual orientation. Personally, I think its kinda gross with gay males, but that's my point of view on the action, not the person. And the reason I dont really like the action is because I'm attracted to females, so I dont wanna see two guys goin at it. Which is the same reason why I do like lesbians. Its simple mathematics.
      From what you state yourself, I believe you DO have a problem with homosexuality. The only form you somehow accept it is when it sexually arouses you (or so it seems).

Accepting homosexuality doesn't mean you actually have to look at and like the actions two homosexuals, either male or female, actually perform. Homosexuallity isn't ONLY about sex. It's about two people LOVING eachother, just as heterosexuality is!

(How do you know your next-door heterosexual neighbours aren't doing some very gross things to get their kicks?)

Originally posted by jwenting

Well said, and lesbians in general are far more tolerant of heterosexuals than many gay men. Don't ask me why, but that's my experience.
      Because you are a man.

Comment

I believe it is morally wrong but people of homosexual orientation believe it is right. They are entitled to their opinion and can do what they think is right. It's not my place to deride them for their beliefs. I can have a different opinion but that doesn't mean that I will think of them as less of a human being. Example: My friend steals a car, I condone the action but not the person. I think if a person truly believes something is right they can do it. They just might be judged by someone/something. My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by schoenorama
          I dont have a problem with anybody because of their sexual orientation. Personally, I think its kinda gross with gay males, but that's my point of view on the action, not the person. And the reason I dont really like the action is because I'm attracted to females, so I dont wanna see two guys goin at it. Which is the same reason why I do like lesbians. Its simple mathematics.
          From what you state yourself, I believe you DO have a problem with homosexuality. The only form you somehow accept it is when it sexually arouses you (or so it seems).
          I dont think I worded myself quite right and I appologize. My view is I have no problems with homosexuals or homosexuality. Only I personally would not want to see the sexual side of homosexual males. Not because I find it offensive, rahter just because I dont really need to see it. I admit I find two women together quite arousing. But just because I dont want to see two guys means I think its wrong and I have a problem with it. I just dont need to see it. If that makes any sense. I know much of that is formed by the culture around us and what we grew up with, as are most everyones opinions. I just dont think I did a good job of trying to explain it. Probably still the case above. But I figured I'd give it another try as to make sure people didn't find anything I said offensive. If they did, I appologize.

Comment

I dont think I worded myself quite right and I appologize. My view is I have no problems with homosexuals or homosexuality. Only I personally would not want to see the sexual side of homosexual males. Not because I find it offensive, rahter just because I dont really need to see it.
            OK, I got it this time!

Comment

I really dont care if someone is gay or not. Were all human beings and should be treated with respect. Whatever floats your boat (or maybe that was the wrong term :P ), just as long as you are not completely in my face about it... Just as much as I dont really like to see a man and woman sucking face in public, I dont really want to see a man and another man sucking face in public. Just as long as you dont interfere in my life, I'm not going to judge you for it.

I feel that the people who are most in your face about their homosexuality are often the people who are the most angry, bitter, and uncomfortable with their sexuality.
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

Lesbians

Ok, just a question...we all know men get a kick watching two girls kissing...c'mon don't be afraid to admit it!

Now, to all the women on these forums...do you get the same kind of kick watching to guys getting it on? I'm not trying to be a jackass here, I'm just curious.
                B4e-Forever New Frontiers

Don't be satisfied with just pushing the envelope, knock over the whole freaking mailbox!

"Eagles may soar, but weasels are never sucked into jet engines!"

Comment

DOUBLE POST---YOU CAN DELETE THIS

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am a huge fan of lesbians, especially when they let me in on the action!

Comment

Alright guys...calm your hormones...yeah lesbians are good...but this thread i don't get...

Comment

Of the original question I don't think there are any biblical equations with lesbians in general.

Coming from a big ass gay town seeing gays and lesbians is quite the norm. Two guys or gals holding hands or kissing is not really anything unusual - particularly in the suburb I live in. It's not unusual to see two lesbiand or a gay male couple pushing a pram with a child in the park - sharing sandwiches or a picnic with straight couples.

In other words no-one really gives two hoots in this town what you do behind closed door with whoever - so long as your a decent person you will be respected for that. Of course there are the usual purveyors of hate - right wing fundie christians - of which we thankfully don't seem to have anywhere near the festering amounts as is the case in the USA.

Being gay or lesbian is not a lifestyle. It's just the sex that your attracted to on a physical and emotional level. Just as straight people find the idea of same sex does nothing for them - the same applies to gays and lesbians.

mb
                        Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

A homosexual couple decide that they want to have a child to complete their family. They choose a surrogate mother and have a nice close relationship throughout the pregnancy.

When the baby is born, they go to the maternity hospital to see the baby for the first time. They go into the ward and there is a line of 10 babies in their cots and all of them are crying except one. "Oh that must be ours" they coo and sure enough the nurse confirms that it is theirs. "It must be a result of our caring, loving relationship that the baby is so quiet and peaceful" they tell the nurse. "Oh I don't know", she replied " You aught to see how loud it is when I pull the dummy out of it's arse".

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                            Alright guys...calm your hormones...yeah lesbians are good...but this thread i don't get...
                            Scott, is it true that women love a man in a pilots uniform?

Tell me, when you're leaving the airport heading to a hotel do the FA's or random women ask if they can come to your room?
                            "You can run but you'll die tired."
                            Semper Fidelis
                            United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Don't start.

Comment

Originally posted by Boeing752R

Scott, is it true that women love a man in a pilots uniform?
                                Yes
                                I walked across an empty land
                                I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                                I felt the earth beneath my feet
                                Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Working...
                                X