Any bowlers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bowlers on here?

Just thought I'd ask this. I believe we have had a thread about this eons ago, but I figured it better to start a new one .
    Anyway, been playing ever since my youth, but only within the last 6 I have started to actually start practicing my bowling skills, and am showing at least some improvement, though it still could be way better.
    So, are any of you pro-/hobby bowlers?

Im a hobby bowler myself, its a wicked game. I gotta get out with a few friends sometime next week and bowl a game.
    -Kevin

Comment

I don't think I am pro but it is always fun to play. I play since I was 12.

Comment

Bowling is always fun...

Comment

Once every two years or so. Does that count?

Comment

I taught myself how to spin the ball like the pros . I haven't gone in a while though. I always used to get aches and pains in my hand, arm, or legs after spinning it too much.

Comment

Bowling is just fun sport.

My high game is 222.

I dont play as much, just for fall season.

Comment

The more I drink the better I bowl.....lol....

A guy I work with, his kid is 18 or so, hes a good bowler....

Excerpt-"Paupst has posted seven 300 games since September, five for his junior bowling team and two for Shenedehowa."

Full story here-

Comment

I usually tend to bowl right arm medium-pace. Maybe spin on occasion.

Oh wait, you mean the other bowling...I'm decent at that too.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
                    My high game is 222.

Pfft, that is nothing! My highest game is 280! (Well if you read it backwards )

Comment

I have been bowling twice a week but I haven't been in a few weeks. I'm bummed becase it's a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        I usually tend to bowl right arm medium-pace. Maybe spin on occasion.
                        I see people play cricket in the parking lots during summer quite frequently. It's quite interesting to watch but I still have to learn how to keep score

Comment

I bowl in a league for work, and let me tell you that being in a league is so much fun. We bowl every mondays from 4:30pm and usually ends around 6:30pm. At least for me, I always look forward to mondays becuase of bowling. I'm not a pro, but I'm average. My league average is 150 and a few times I will score a 200+ game. My ultimate high game I ever rolled was a 232 give or take. I am a lefty bowler and I don't throw the ball straight down the lane. I've done away bowling with conventional balls and I've been bowling using finger-tip for about 2 years now. Every time I go bowling, I improve my game. It's a very fun relaxing sport.

Kevin

Comment

^^But you definitely talk like a pro . But in general, it's the same for me. Even though I don't play on a team, I always look forward to Wednesday practice, have roughly 150 average as well, and high game was 236 (ha, 4 more !), although I'm a right-hand bowler.
                            And as another point, what kind of balls do use use? I currently use my father's old 15-pound Red Zone from Brunswick, pretty old, but still has some ridiculous rotation.

Comment

I have not played in a long time, but I do enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X