X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get a chance, I will play.
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Bowled in league since I was 4 High game of 267. High series 697. I still use a 6 year-old Columbia 300 Reaction Rev (since nothing I've ever owned has been that versatile or outlasted it)

My team "Three Fighter Ben" won the Georgia State Championship back last May in Augusta, that was pretty sweet.

The PBA Tour has come to Atlanta for the last two years, and I've done the Popr-Ams both times, and went to the TV Finals as well. You can see me pretty well on both of them, and 3 times in 2005 I scream "Git 'R Done")

Comment

I enjoy bowling I average in the 130s and I think my high was 187. I only get to go a couple times a year.
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I used to bowl alot when I was really litte, I used to get like around 135-140. Now I only usually go midnight bowling with friends, I don't really try but I usually shoot around 150-160. I usually only try when we bowl for some money, I think my high is around 180-185ish. Midnight bowling is fun, could go into some pretty good stories, but i'm not gonna get into that

Comment

I bowl roughly two times a month- my mom is on a team which is going to the national championship in may- her team is already regional champions and of course we're hoping to win the national championship as well She's the second best bowler on her team...

I just tag along sometime and play for fun... due to my poor coordination (asperger syndrome), I still suck though... whenever Kevin is over and we get the opportunity we go bowling too... he's a magnificent teacher, so I'm getting better by the month

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
              I bowl roughly two times a month- my mom is on a team which is going to the national championship in may- her team is already regional champions and of course we're hoping to win the national championship as well She's the second best bowler on her team...

I just tag along sometime and play for fun... due to my poor coordination (asperger syndrome), I still suck though... whenever Kevin is over and we get the opportunity we go bowling too... he's a magnificent teacher, so I'm getting better by the month
              So let me get this right: You let Kevin teach you how to bowl despite having Pro Bowlers in the family? No wonder you svck at bowling .

Comment

Working...
              X