Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I have enough time to visit the Anne Frank house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I have enough time to visit the Anne Frank house?

Okay, I'm going from ATL to DEL on KLM via AMS, and I was wondering how long a quick trip to Amsterdam would take.

Arrive AMS: 7:50 AM May 28
    Depart AMS: 11:30 AM May 28

SO that's about 4h, 30m. Is it worth trying to head to the city or should I just kill time in AMS? I've been through AMS many times, so it's really nothing new. I've also taken the train from Schiphol Plaza to Amsterdam Central, so that's not new either. But that time we had 8 hours to spare.

Actually thats 3 hours 40 minutes. I doubt that's enough time to go anywhere.

Comment

Maybe if you took a taxi straight there and back, but that would cost you some Euros. You might have enough time for a quickie in the Red Light District though .
      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
      lp.org

Comment

I visited there two years ago on a layover in AMS, and I would have to say no. You would require at least five hours. I took the train in and back, cheap, and drops you right off downtown, and walked to/from the AFH from the main Train Station.

Comment

I don't think it'd work, either. When we went through it a couple years ago, it took us at least an hour, including standing in line.

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
          Maybe if you took a taxi straight there and back, but that would cost you some Euros. You might have enough time for a quickie in the Red Light District though .

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
          X