Unicef Racing Festival 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicef Racing Festival 2006

I was just out checking to see what cars the Bella Center has to show this year, Its a unique international arrangement, which is presented by international drivers Elite including John Nielsen, Ronnie Bremer, Stanley Dickens, Jochen Mass, Jason Watt, Christian Bakkerud, Jørgen Weinrich, Jesper Sylvest og arrangements primus motor Thorkild Thyrring.

Enjoy the photos Guys!

This is the area, where you can see all the cars, special rev. cars, all in purpose to collect money for UNICEF.

where you can buy a ride sitting aside of a prof. driver. The ride-price is about 250,- to around 1000 dkr ,- ..

All money goes uncuttedly to Unicef Org.

Oh yeah, this is MOI, standing beside a Hummer1, just withdrawn from duty. Dunno why. and holding the danish edition " M4 Assualt rifle".
    Apparently the Danish military didnt want to miss this opportunity to show their gears, so they showed 3 trucks, 1 ATV, several survival stuff, also the air force were there. But lets keep it for next time.

Proceeding to.....

Revved up 206, apperantly I dont have any interior photos of it !

Straight from the factory, all new !...

Norwegian RallyDriver Solberg's Subaru's 2006 WRC model..

Nicer shelby cant be found elsewhere.

Hummer 3, you can see its big brother behind it, the light brown one..

Directly from KARUP AIR BASE, Eagle CrashTender 6x6

These images were taken at @ friday the 16, I met Thorkild at sunday at my work, a restaurant, he's the show's promoter, I showed him these at my job, I printed the mercedes mclaren, and he gladly signed it for me. He said the Unicef recieved around 3,4 million dkr,- .. .. Not pretty bad, when all these money were collected only at four days !... Nice Job Thorkild !!!!!!!

Hoe you guys enjoyed my images !
    Inactive from May 1 2009.
Working...
X