Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JetPoo'ers- what's your cell/mobile phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothin special, but when I talk into it, usually somebody talks back.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      but when I talk into it, usually somebody talks back.
      Really??!!!1111 Oh my gawd thats sooooo coool!!!!1111one!11

Comment

nothin special, but when I talk into it, usually somebody talks back.
        I thought a moderator should know better than to post his own picture in the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
          I thought a moderator should know better than to post his own picture in the wrong thread
          hehe, that's misleading, that picture isn't even on the phone...and its impossible to download new ones.

Comment

hehe, that's misleading, that picture isn't even on the phone...and its impossible to download new ones.
            On second thought, it looks like the background is some sunny beach... so it MOST DEFINITELY can't be you!

Comment

I had the Motorola v180 for about 7 or 8 months and then started to have echoing problems. Got a new one but it didn't work at all. So they sent me a Samsung x497 instead. I think the v180 looked better. But they both do the same stuff, mostly just make calls, lol, but I guess that's the most important thing.
              Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
              ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                Hahaha, perhaps they forgot that Bell is a major stakeholder in Virgin Mobile Canada
                Which is why I could not understand the difference in price($50 up front) for exactly the same phone, both were for sale in the Bell store, but I ended up buying it in Zellers as I had a $100 return credit from some clothes I bought at the Bay, they matched the sale price at Bell. What is really strange is that I tried to tell the Bell rep that they would have to come up with something in the way of an incentive to remain with Bell- ie a 416 number and match the Virgin price, but they did not seem to grasp the fact I was comparison shopping and had found a better deal. Typical "Ya can't argue with Ma Bell" attitude. Another reason for buying it elsewhere which is exactly what I did.

Comment

Working...
                X