• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you ramp rats!

Thank you
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Did they run over your baggage?

Comment

My ladie friend went to the Domincan and bought a necklace and it got stolen at the airport from those gerbals ahaha. Such a shame some can be theives.
      -Kevin

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          Did they run over your baggage?
          Thats one heck of a reasonable do-do if they'de infact run over his baggages Very funny !
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            My ladie friend went to the Domincan and bought a necklace and it got stolen at the airport from those gerbals ahaha. Such a shame some can be theives.

Any second thoughts about pay-cuts??? I worry about thos TSA panty sniffers more than ramp tramps...

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
              Any second thoughts about pay-cuts??? I worry about thos TSA panty sniffers more than ramp tramps...
              Im not sure what the TSA is, I dont know much about it, unless its the equivilent of Transport Canada.
              -Kevin

Comment

Transportation Security Administration, They managed to go thru my wifes underware, in clear plastic bags, and one dropped my 100-400L in the security screening line in Vegas......Chipped one of the elements....THANKS FOR THE $1500 dollar paperweight!!!!! Very much appreciated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                  Transportation Security Administration, They managed to go thru my wifes underware, in clear plastic bags, and one dropped my 100-400L in the security screening line in Vegas......Chipped one of the elements....THANKS FOR THE $1500 dollar paperweight!!!!! Very much appreciated!!!
                  Cant you file a complaint?
                  -Kevin

Comment

What's the connection between a baggage-handler and that Budweiser Light sissy beer?

Tillerman.
                    They locked up a man
                    who wanted to rule the world
                    The fools
                    They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                      Cant you file a complaint?

I tried, but they say I can't prove they did it!! I think back now and I never stopped, I didn't realise it was broken till I got home....I was trying to make a flight and was in a hurry.....Never again....

Comment

hahahaha!

thats almost as good as "Mr. Discount Airline Pilot Guy"!

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                          Noooooo Man, I feel with ya Dogg.

Probably the worst thing that could happen to yourself, having your equipment screwed as if its nothing. .. Sad to hear this happened to you !

Too bad, you cant prove they did fvck up your stuff. I would be pissed off.

So tell us, what did you do after they didnt approved the complaint ???
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                            hahahaha!

thats almost as good as "Mr. Discount Airline Pilot Guy"!
                            That is so funny. Love the sound clip !
                            Jesse Nielsen / Cimber Air F/A

Offers Dreams and Experiences To People Around The World..

If I'll Be Flying The Long Distance, ANA Would Be My First Choice....

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                              Noooooo Man, I feel with ya Dogg.

Probably the worst thing that could happen to yourself, having your equipment screwed as if its nothing. .. Sad to hear this happened to you !

Too bad, you cant prove they did fvck up your stuff. I would be pissed off.

So tell us, what did you do after they didnt approved the complaint ???
                              I still use my broken lens....which is stupid....I've gotta send it to Canon to fix it....Don't even want to spend that kind of money but it will be better than chips of glass ruining other elements.....Live and learn I guess.....Thats why I didnt bring my cam on my honeymoon, im afraid of getting smashed again....

Comment

Working...
                              X