I am going to bed. If i am needed, wait for the morning! Goodnight all
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Sweet dreams (of kite flying)

-Clovis

Comment

If you have any trouble sleeping, please refer to the "what to do when you can't sleep" post

Comment

'nite.

Its only 2030 here, later on tonight I'm off to see "Hollywood Homicide." I'll let you all know how it is!
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          If you have any trouble sleeping, please refer to the "what to do when you can't sleep" post

That'll probably keep u awake all night trying to get through it - and more importantly, understand it!
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
          X