Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Race 9

Do you watch it?

I missed it! I didnt watch it for 10pm to 11pm.

Shame! I cant see the past race in Moscow, Russia.

I've watched it since season 1. I love it. The goofy hippie guys are my favorite but I think the sleezy frat boys will probably win it unless they get distracted by the DD girls. I'm surprised the old couple is still around, but they may fall behind at the next physically-demanding detour or roadblock challenge.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Who got eliminated last night? I stopped watching about 15min before the ending because I had to finish my english project

Comment

My sister callled me last night to see if I was watching. Apparently they were pretty close to where we used to live in Germany. The people on the show usually suck, but its a cool way to see a bunch of different places.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          My sister callled me last night to see if I was watching. Apparently they were pretty close to where we used to live in Germany. The people on the show usually suck, but its a cool way to see a bunch of different places.
          Munchen and Stuttgart were the featured German cities. I remember going to the Hoffbrau Haus when I was over there.

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
            I remember going to the Hoffbrau Haus when I was over there.
            If you remember it, then you didn't do it right

Comment

I LOVE IT !!! I was watching with my sis and mum. It was fun on Moscow - Sheremetevo. Hahaha they had to sleep on the airport. And then the racing track in Studgard and bottle-braking. HAhaha and Munich looked nice too. My favourite moment was when those two Frisco guys came called that German man "Santa" HAHAHA

Comment

Let this be the oficial discussion thread and we'll carry it until the show ends.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                  I LOVE IT !!! I was watching with my sis and mum. It was fun on Moscow - Sheremetevo. Hahaha they had to sleep on the airport. And then the racing track in Studgard and bottle-braking. HAhaha and Munich looked nice too. My favourite moment was when those two Frisco guys came called that German man "Santa" HAHAHA
                  SANTA! That was the funniest part of the whole show

Comment

Working...
                  X