Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screaming_emu
    As the population of Texas begins to decline
    At least they'll still be able to do it in their driveways.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
      At least they'll still be able to do it in their driveways.
      I dont know if I could perform with all those pink flamingos watching

Comment

I dont know if I could perform with all those pink flamingos watching
        Just pretend their emus.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Heck, having gone to school in Fort Worth (and I do admit once a bartender there refused to serve me alleging my deep voice sounded slurred), it is really ridiculous to go after everyone that might have had a little too much to drink, after all isn't it Texas law for bartenders to refuse service to someone in that predicament in the first place? If anyone gets the arm of the law it should be the bartenders!

Watch the Lone Star State's tourism drop like a rock when too many tourists get criminal records just for having one too many, as well as residents avoiding bars there altogether! LOL

Comment

As the population of Texas begins to decline
            Hey everybody knows the population in North Dakota jumps 9 months after a major snowstorm.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              Hey everybody knows the population in North Dakota jumps 9 months after a major snowstorm.
              Yup, after every snowstorm we get 3 more people

Comment

Yup, after every snowstorm we get 3 more people
                Wow 10 percent! Where do they find the room for them all?
                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I say they should watch the idiots get drunk and then the moment they turn the car from P to D, they should be arrested.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                    I say they should watch the idiots get drunk and then the moment they turn the car from P to D, they should be arrested.
                    Don't forget those who go from N to 1

Comment

[QUOTE=NWA 757 351
                      Watch the Lone Star State's tourism drop like a rock when too many tourists get criminal records just for having one too many, as well as residents avoiding bars there altogether! LOL[/QUOTE]

Texas has tourists?! When did this happen?

I frankly like Texas and if it were not for the oppressive summers I would be out of Calif like a shot and bound for the Lone Star. However for a state that has been trying to shake that redneck, southern hick image, ass backward laws like this do not help. Whats next? Perhaps they will follow Mississippi's lead and ban sex toys.

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                        I say do it when people put the key in the ignition. Man, people that can't do things responsibly (in this case, drink) ruin it for everybody else.

Comment

I'm guessing Ron White will be moving out of Texas then.......

Comment

I say do it when people put the key in the ignition. Man, people that can't do things responsibly (in this case, drink) ruin it for everybody else.
                            Yeah, people can act stupid like that. I was at a party last week and took my friends car keys since he had to much to drink. I offered to drive him home but he refused. He had one of those little 3 year old hissy fits and was being a pain. Eventually (3 hours later) I gave them back. The next day he didn't remember how he got home and asked "Who the fuck gave me my car keys?"

Comment

Working...
                            X