North Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota

best article ever...really sums up exactly how I feel about this place.

LOL

I know it sucks, but my question is, does it suck enough to cause me to avoid UND?
    THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
    Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

ROFL! Nice to see that ND'ers are so patriotic about their home state .

Comment

It's the bunch in South Dakota I worry about. A bunch of regressive lawmakers in that State.

They will have women chained in the kitchens in no time.

Comment

The Dakotas are like illegitimate children, you don't talk about them, and if you do, it mostly involves looking at your feet and mumbling.

Comment

It's the bunch in South Dakota I worry about. A bunch of regressive lawmakers in that State.

Chained to kitchens? Hopefully not...South Dakota has a great prison system that they will be able to spend time in. Last time I checked the going rate for murder was 40 to life...
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

if this turns into an abortion debate I will verbally beat both of you down.

Btw, I side with you Dale

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                Chained to kitchens? Hopefully not...South Dakota has a great prison system that they will be able to spend time in. Last time I checked the going rate for murder was 40 to life...
                Shhhhhhh, its not right to voice an opinion on this subject if you aren't liberal. Its just not right. If you disagree with someone who wants abortion, you are a redneck or a caveman. So, remember the rule; Don't say anything if its not liberal.
                THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                  Shhhhhhh, its not right to voice an opinion on this subject if you aren't liberal. Its just not right. If you disagree with someone who wants abortion, you are a redneck or a caveman. So, remember the rule; Don't say anything if its not liberal.
                  I see our beacon of maturity has arrived...

wannabe, if you want to do AE, you should look at Georgia Tech. We have the second best Undergrad AE program in the nation.

Man, ND can't be that bad, can it? I don't think I've ever heard of anything much to do there, and but damn...

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale

I think that all women should wear white, just like all other domestic appliances. - Bernie Ecclestone.

Comment

Emu,

if you hate it that much transfer, otherwise quit bitchin........

Comment

In an attempt to completely hijack this thread and change the direction entirely.....

I just witnessed the greatest night of hockey in my life. The UND Fighting Sioux beat down the Michigan Wolverines in the first round of the NCAA hockey tourney. And, to make the night even better, the Minnesota Gophers lost their first round game to the Holy Cross Crusaders! The first game Holy Cross has ever won in the tourney!

Comment

Hahhaaha, you showed me this yesterday. I don't know if I'll be excited or depressed if UND excepts me.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

thanks for writing it so I didn't have to

Originally posted by kcmh
                            Emu,

if you hate it that much transfer, otherwise quit bitchin........
                            nah, I'm almost done, transferring would be more of a pain than its worth.

Originally posted by bloodhound96
                            In an attempt to completely hijack this thread and change the direction entirely.....

I just witnessed the greatest night of hockey in my life. The UND Fighting Sioux beat down the Michigan Wolverines in the first round of the NCAA hockey tourney. And, to make the night even better, the Minnesota Gophers lost their first round game to the Holy Cross Crusaders! The first game Holy Cross has ever won in the tourney!
                            And I got paid to watch it all

I know it sucks, but my question is, does it suck enough to cause me to avoid UND?
                            That's a tough question. UND is a really good school. I've met a lot of really cool people and learned a lot. However, other than kill your liver, there's not a whole lot you can do here. If given the chance to do the whole college thing over again, I dont think I would have come here. That decision has nothing to do with the school, and a lot to do with the fact that you dont need a degree in aviation to fly for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodhound96

Now only if Cornell can take care of CC, this just might be the best tourney ever! (Mainly since 'sucks went down 6-1 )

Comment

Working...
                              X