Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --===][Happy Birthday PtboDale][===--

Hey Dale.
    Happy Happy Birthday to you. I wish you'll have the best birthday you'll ever had...

Wow. Amazing 50 years ... What can I say...You're one of jetphotos most respected members in here therefore I show you this respect, honouring you, saying Hips & Lips.. Horraaaay !!!

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Happy Birthday!

Comment

I couldn't find a roller-coaster going over the edge, so I'll say Happy Birthday...this is a pretty special day. Just look at the thread...all nice and cool....I wish I got that on my birthday...
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Happy Birthday Dale!! So nice to see another old fart in here. And bringing with it more common sense!

They say that 50 is the new 40 - well, I've had aches and pains since 35 so what do "they" know" LOL

All the very best

Andy

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Happy Birthday, Dale.

Half a century of life is quite a milestone. I hope that you'll celebrate another 50 in good health.

Have a great day and weekend.

Give my regards to Marguerite.

Take care, mate.

Cheers.

Originally posted by MaxPower
            What can I say...You're one of jetphotos most respected members in here
            I hope you don't mean old, John.
            TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Happy getting older day

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
                Half a century of life is quite a milestone. :
                Don't say that, I woulden't imagine it being too uplifting for a 50 year old to read that.

Happy Birthday PtboDale.

Comment

I got a message from g-d Dale, he says "See you soon!" I got that in a birthday card once ahahahahaha.

Happy 50th! (Only 10 more years till you can retire) lol
                  -Kevin

Comment

Happy B-Day!

Comment

Hope you have a great Brithday!

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343
                        I hope you don't mean old, John.
                        No, I meant what I said in the first post !
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                          I got a message from g-d Dale, he says "See you soon!" I got that in a birthday card once ahahahahaha.

Happy 50th! (Only 10 more years till you can retire) lol
                          Eh, I don't think there's mandatory retirement in Ontario any more. So, you'll be working when you're 80 just like when you're still 30!

That should be cause to celebrate your "getting older day"

Comment

Many thanks everyone. I thought it might pass bye without much fanfare. I appreciate the thread and all of the kind words.

I know....50... holy smokes in 5 years I can get one of those senior discount cards at the pharmacy.

I can actually retire in just under 3 years. I'll have 30 years with Air Canada and I'm told I have enough built up in my pension.

I can tell you that I received a new fiddle for my birthday from my family. I started fiddling about 4 years ago and it is a great hobby (what musical instrument isn't eh). The new fiddle is hand made in the Czech Republic and sounds beautiful. I now have to practice to match the ability of the fiddle.

I'm off to get ready for a birthday party...Mine. My lovely wife has invited about 55 people to dinner.

Thanks again for everyones best wishes and regards.

Comment

Come on down here to Nova Scotia with that fiddle...we will have a hoppin good time in the kitchen with lobster and tons of beer!

Others can come as well...
                              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X