Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sport’s Injury Images (Not For The Faint Of Heart)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport’s Injury Images (Not For The Faint Of Heart)

This accident happened to an italian football player, Domenico Giampà, who plays for Messina. During the match Messina-Lecce he slipped out of the field hitting the sharp metal corner of an advertisement. He stood up screaming in pain with an open bleeding wound on his thigh. The consequences: 200 stitches and 4 months stop

Servette FC midfield player Paulo Diogo had to have his finger amputated after a weekend goal celebration turned into a horrific accident. The 29-year-old jumped on to the perimeter fencing to celebrate the third goal in a 4-1 victory against Schaffhausen only to fail to notice that his wedding ring and finger were trapped in it as he jumped off. The Portuguese-Swiss was booked for his excessive celebration before realising that part of his finger was missing. Diogo ran to the dressing room while officials searched for the digit and although it was found, the finger could not be sewn back on and doctors were forced to amputate the remaining stub.

Uhm.....ok

Comment

I dont care what you says but that is totally fvcked up. That stuff does not belong to the forum, whether it is in the Off Topic Forum or Not.

Otherwise.... Ouch ! That'll hurt them !
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

*shudder*

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            That stuff does not belong to the forum
            Can you handle Life?

Comment

Owned.

Comment

Some horrific stuff there. But, it just goes to prove what I have always said - Sport is dangerous and should not be attempted! Stay fat and lazy and survive whole!!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                  Can you handle Life?
                  You kiddin me ? I have broken my legs twice, broken my ancle once, my arms because of not being carefully at "playgrounds" when I was younger, but the first football injury you posted just takes the cake. Thats all ..
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

This is probably the worst broken leg in English football in recent history. Ironically the player's name is David Busst. Doctor's thought that he'd been in a car accident when they first saw him!

I've been playing football for nearly 20 years and I probably have my own filing cabinet at the local hospital as I have had over 50 different injuries. I'm giving serious thought to retiring now and I'm only 33!! (Injured right now too)

Comment

Working...
                    X