What is the best place to live in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbateson
    You dont feel live in USA? You can drive there. The gas price is now $3 per gallons.

Australia is good but not cheap to drive car due to massive transports in download. Also, the gas price is higher than US.
    Well, I have nothing against the US, but no, I wouldn't like to live there

I can't tell you why, I just wouldn't- and the gas prices don't really matter to me in this decission.

I love Australia and I always have- its nature, its diversity, its people- EVERYTHING... it's so unique, and ever since I visited it for the first time in 2001 an 2002, I've dreamt of living there.

If I was to live in the US, it'd be because I found a boyfriend... the country just doesn't fit my mentality

Comment

North Carolina is the PERFECT STATE... You got flat areas of the state, mountainous areas, coastal areas, and you got a few big cities there such as Charlotte or Raleigh!

Comment

Originally posted by nwaA330
        You got flat areas of the state
        I think I have more than achieved my quota of flatness....like...forever. This town would be so much better if it were in a valley (a real one) and you could get some skiing in.

Comment

Originally posted by pbateson
          You dont feel live in USA? You can drive there. The gas price is now $3 per gallons.

Australia is good but not cheap to drive car due to massive transports in download. Also, the gas price is higher than US.
          Well Paul, you do need to consider much more than gas prices

Comment

Originally posted by mapguy
            Phoenix.

Albany, NY. NOT!

Awww man!!!!! Come on...you gotta give it up for smAlbany!!!

Comment

I'm not from the US but out of the places I went to Denver was best. The place is nice and the people seem friendlier

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                I was there once, not a bad place. My brother used to live in Schenectady for a while.

Comment

I lived in Schenectady for a few years.... Man, I'm glad I don't now.... Do you fly anywhere near here anymore??

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                    I lived in Schenectady for a few years.... Man, I'm glad I don't now.... Do you fly anywhere near here anymore??
                    not as of now, but in December I'll probably be moving back to Maryland and doing some instructing down there, so I might make it up there on cross countries or something.

Comment

Cool man... I work at Million Air in Albany..... Let me know when you'll be stopping up so I can Roll out the carpet.....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                        Cool man... I work at Million Air in Albany..... Let me know when you'll be stopping up so I can Roll out the carpet.....lol....
                        Those are nice FBO's I stopped at the one in St. Paul during my multi training. Didn't get the Jaguar they have there, but we did get to use a pretty nice brand new Nissan.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          Those are nice FBO's I stopped at the one in St. Paul during my multi training. Didn't get the Jaguar they have there, but we did get to use a pretty nice brand new Nissan.
                          well, I'll try to get you our Jag... But if we can't get that, you can use my Jeep for the day. No worries it'll be a good time.....just get up here.....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by a78jumper
                            My mother's friend relocated from LA to Eugene, Oregon a few years ago and loves it there.
                            My vote would go to a number of places in Oregon. I loved living in the Portland area and I always thought Eugene would be a nice place to live. I also think Bend would be a nice place to live.
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
                              Well, compared to Schenectady and Troy it is pretty nice. Troilet and Skankectady are the armpits of the capital region....

Comment

Well... I would vote for the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area, except for the constant threat of hurricanes... I personally like this area best out of all the regions/cities I have visited in the US.
                                My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Working...
                                X