No announcement yet.

What is the best place to live in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best place to live in USA?

Your choice

I really like DC and Pittsburgh.

Comment

My home town of course! New York City! (but I prefer Akron Ohio )

Comment

Phoenix.

Albany, NY. NOT!

Comment

Albany, NY for sure.
          My photos on jp.net

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Texas, anywhere in Texas. And maybe the high mountains of Wyoming. (Grand Teton) area.

Comment

Canada

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
                Canada

ha, ha - "them Yanks" were always opening themselves up for a fall with this thread - how about "anywhere outside of the US of A"
                RobB

Comment

Arlington VA.

Comment

St. Augustine, Florida, or Las Vegas, Nevada, depending on how much money one has available .

Comment

Eh, I wouldn't go for St. Augustine. I'd rather be in Vero, DAB, or even Jax Beaches than St. Augustine. Just IMHO.

Comment

Not Connecticut! Especially the city of Hartford, there is a shooting just about every night.

I would probably go for Florida, or the Phoenix area of AZ. Seattle is pretty nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                          Seattle is pretty nice too.
                          Wannabe would heavily disagree.

I haven't been to too may places within the US, but from what I've heard, parts of Oregon are pretty good. My pick though - San Diego, CA.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                            Arlington VA.
                            He nailed it! It's expensive to live but the crime rate is really low even tho, it's right across the river from DC. I lived there for 13 years nows.

Kevin

Comment

There are a lot of nice places in Upstate NY, but taxes and heating bills up there are much too high.

North Carolina is a great place to live; lots of class down here and the weather is great too!
                              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X