Major tornado outbreak possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major tornado outbreak possible

Today's looking like there will be a massive tornado outbreak across KS/MO/IA/NEB/OK, maybe even AR again. The atmosphere's extremely sheared wind-wise and very unstable. Possibility for long-track damaging tornadoes, with very large hail. The dryline will be going unusually east today as well.

Severe weather, tornado, thunderstorm, fire weather, storm report, tornado watch, severe thunderstorm watch, mesoscale discussion, convective outlook products from the Storm Prediction Center.

This season's looking very active.

Foxtrot

Currently quite a large Tornado Watch from SE Nebraska, Eastern Kansas and Eastern OK.
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Watch out ! Incoming Flying Cow .....
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Oh great...my aunt in Northeast Arkansas is still missing her cat from the previous storm...and they worry about me with all the hurricanes...

Comment

Although Tornados are very distructive, my favorite part about going to the midwest is the severe weather. Mainly because living here in CA, its something I very rarley experiance. But lets hope things don't get out of hand.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

That's just a little taste of what a tornadoe did in Kentucky last night. Makes me wanna cry.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer
              Oh great...my aunt in Northeast Arkansas is still missing her cat from the previous storm...and they worry about me with all the hurricanes...
              what part of NE Arkansas?

Comment

I am from Blytheville and she lives over near Paragould...

Comment

No way! I've got alot of family in Randolph County, mostly in Pocahontas. Spent alot of good times out there growin up.

Comment

Working...
                  X