Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicycle's

What kind of bicycle do you have?

Got a new one not to long ago, Norco VFR Four.

http://www.norco.com/ts/pass/templat...four&col=white

Other than my Norco, I use this to cruise around.
    -Kevin

Gotta love the hot pink one!

I use a car . Other than that, I'm seen inside on my computer since I'm not an outdoors person unless its above 40 degrees and I'm at the airport standing on my car to get the super awesome 737 arrivals over the fence lol

Comment

I use a Specialized Hardrock. In fact, I just dug it out of storage.
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I have my two feet.

Not much of a biker, never was. I like to do the bi-pedal thing.
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Got a new one not to long ago, Norco VFR Four.
          [Lame Joke v1.1]
          So you didn't pick up the IFR version eh
          [/Lame Joke v1.1]

I have a Trek 3700 - it's a pretty good bike.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Last August I bought a Trek 7200 hybrid bike and I love it.

http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike...d=1322600&f=25

I am looking forward to a new bicycling season and have started getting out on some long rides in recent weeks.

A picture of me signing up for the Minnesota Ironman bike ride at the end of April. I will either do the 30 mile ride or the 60 mile ride.
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Here in the Netherlands most people have a bike (and quite some have more than one). A lot of people use it to get tot work and home again, to the store, to get their kids to and from school (with a little kidseat at the rear) etc. Mountain bikes or racing bikes are not very useful for this usage , so most people have a typical Dutch bike, I got 2: one extra to use when the other is broken. I use it every day tot go to work. Looks a bit like this, but without that thingy under the saddle:

cheers, Pamela

Comment

Hey Pam,

You riding your bike to AMS next weekend?

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
                  Hey Pam,

You riding your bike to AMS next weekend?

Andy
                  Hi Andy, might do that if it is possible for me to come and the weather is fine. I am a bit of a whimp: in the weekend I do not like to ride my bike through rain and wind If the weather is fine, you will see a lot of bikers around the airport

Comment

Mine : Raleigh Avenger. I use it to get to airport often for spotting :P

Comment

used to have one, but ever since the car was invented, i use that
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                        used to have one, but ever since the car was invented, i use that
                        So I guess you never actually used it then?

This is what I use (quite a bit actually):

Comment

well, thanks to some jacka$$ that ran a red light last year my bike is no more, but hopefully I'll be getting a new one next weekend so that I dont sit on my a$$ all summer playing flight sim
                          Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                          Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                            well, thanks to some jacka$$ that ran a red light last year my bike is no more, but hopefully I'll be getting a new one next weekend so that I dont sit on my a$$ all summer playing flight sim
                            Did u hit somebody or you were hit by somebody ? If u hit somebody then good job

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                              Did u hit somebody or you were hit by somebody ? If u hit somebody then good job
                              well, they crushed my bike, I flew 30 feet into the intersection and landed on my head (wich probably explains my lack of common sense), but I put a nice big black dent in their silver SUV.
                              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                              Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Working...
                              X