Bicycle's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected]
    well, they crushed my bike, I flew 30 feet into the intersection and landed on my head (wich probably explains my lack of common sense), but I put a nice big black dent in their silver SUV.
    ouch!

I'm gonna be getting a bike soon, Costco has some for $150 so i'll probably get one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
      ouch!

I'm gonna be getting a bike soon, Costco has some for $150 so i'll probably get one of those.
      make sure it had a good break you'll need it
      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
      Forever New Frontiers

Comment

well, they crushed my bike, I flew 30 feet into the intersection and landed on my head (wich probably explains my lack of common sense), but I put a nice big black dent in their silver SUV.
        Wow lucky ended up so good. U could have had some serious brain problems

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer
          Here in the Netherlands most people have a bike (and quite some have more than one). A lot of people use it to get tot work and home again, to the store, to get their kids to and from school (with a little kidseat at the rear) etc. Mountain bikes or racing bikes are not very useful for this usage , so most people have a typical Dutch bike, I got 2: one extra to use when the other is broken. I use it every day tot go to work. Looks a bit like this, but without that thingy under the saddle:
          I would love to see more of this here in the US as a mode of transportation. It would reduce oil consumption, help reduce air pollution, and result in a healthier population.

When I lived in Portland, Oregon most of the companies there had secure areas for storing bicycles and shower facilities for taking a shower and changing into work clothes and commuting by bicycle was encouraged. I would love to see this happen in other US cities.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Wow, I haven't used my in years, and I say this with no exageration. I really should start riding it again, but theres so many damn hills here.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              Wow, I haven't used my in years, and I say this with no exageration. I really should start riding it again, but theres so many damn hills here.
              just lean to ride standing up and no handed, it'll make them hills much more interesting
              Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
              Forever New Frontiers

Comment

The mighty machine that keeps me so slim
                Seen here posing at the triangle - MAN.

Comment

just lean to ride standing up and no handed, it'll make them hills much more interesting
                  From some tricks I can do: Riding on a rear/front wheel. Jump, Jump on the rear whhel (not the best) stand on the frame on one leg and ride

Comment

Working...
                  X