Iran Successfully enriches Uranium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Successfully enriches Uranium

You will only get support IF you can prove they are making weapons.

(what the hell? Is it only me where this appears as the first post in the thread?)
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Iran Successfully enriches Uranium

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ran_nuclear_16

So, when can I sign up to join the army for this war? This is one that I will support if it is done right. War is an awful thing but this guy needs to be stopped.

Comment

Well, looks like we're off to Iran...
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Oh bloody hell

Comment

Me thinks we should have invaded Iran instead of Iraq...
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

God help us...

Comment

Oh geez...... i just hope countreis from EU won't support this.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                Me thinks I'm with you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                  Me thinks I'm with you.
                  Originally posted by herpa2003
                  Me agree as well. We might have the UN support on this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
                    Oh geez...... i just hope countreis from EU won't support this.
                    You can be sure that all the EU countries will back the US on this one.

Cheers.
                    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
                      Me agree as well. We might have the UN support on this one though.
                      I agree, I think its likely that in the eyes of the world, an invasion of Iran would have a lot more reason for support than the Iraq invasion did. If they are indeed planning to use nukes, that is a cause worth fighting for.
                      sigpic

Comment

*looks into crystal ball* ahh WW3...f***in great. I dont think its quite time to abandon dimpolmacy just yet. He is crazy, but so is our good buddy Kim in North Korea. We're willing to give him all the time in the world to negotiate, but nobody else. Granted, I do see Iran as a bigger threat to safety. But holy crap would this be a really bloody war. Not only that, attacking yet another country that is primarily Islamic will help Al Qaieda win more recruits...whichis not at all what we want.

Yeah, we will probably get support on this, but not nearlly as much as we would need to pull this off. One big force could go about doing this much better than the combined forces of a bazillion countries. That being said, we're busy getting blown up in Iraq.
                        Last edited by screaming_emu; 2006-04-12, 05:33.

Comment

It'd be wonderful if this could be solved diplomatically, but I doubt President Nutjob of Iran would back down. I find it hard to believe that the world would condone a country that has overtly threatened to destroy another would be permitted to construct nuclear silos-er "powerplants". If diplomacy fails to work, I feel that we should depose Ahmadinejad and put in place another lovely puppet who is totally incapable of leadership.

I think the EU and perhaps even the UN would back the United States on this one. Given Iran's comments toward Israel, which receives generous support from pretty much the entire Western World among a number of other reasons, the EU may grow up this time and do what needs to be done.

Every nation has a "right" to build nuclear weapons, but that doesn't mean their right to do so won't be challenged. If Iran can convince the opposition (by way of words or tanks) that they should have weapons-er powerplants, then so be it. But I don't think this is one to just let go.

Comment

Let this one be solved diplomatically. Where we really need some sort of action is Sudan. Peaceful solutions have been tried there and failed. It is time to make the president live up to his promise not to let genocide "occur on his watch." We can't even confirm the extent of Iran's nuclear process and they would have to be stupid to even think about launching a traceable nuclear attack against our $400 billion a year military might. They're not some scattered apart organization like bin laden's group.

Comment

Originally posted by scramjet
                              Let this one be solved diplomatically. Where we really need some sort of action is Sudan. Peaceful solutions have been tried there and failed. It is time to make the president live up to his promise not to let genocide "occur on his watch."
                              I don't agree with this, Scram. Sudan is not a direct threat to the US or any of our allies. I do support our president, but nevertheless, I think that we really need to get our priorities in order.

Comment

Working...
                              X