The Real Easter Bunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Easter Bunny

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

well, the movies is done in a funny way, althou I don't realy like when somebody makes fun of a tradition - Easter Bunny is an importnat part of Easter at least in my religion. every tradition should be respected. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb comment but personally I didn't really like it.

Comment

Originally posted by pkonowrocki
      well, the movies is done in a funny way, althou I don't realy like when somebody makes fun of a tradition - Easter Bunny is an importnat part of Easter at least in my religion. every tradition should be respected. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb comment but personally I didn't really like it.
      Lighten up man.

Comment

Guess who I ran into today!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Silly Wrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
          Guess who I ran into today!!!!!!!!!!
          ooooooooh sh*t

Comment

LOL.

I dont like it how Christian Holidays are forced onto our calendars and people who dont worship the Christian Faith have to deal with the holidays, I dont see any Muslim or Jewish or Hindu holidays on the calender. Atleast in North America.
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
              LOL.

I dont like it how Christian Holidays are forced onto our calendars and people who dont worship the Christian Faith have to deal with the holidays
              Think of the eggs...... think of the eggs!

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                Think of the eggs...... think of the eggs!
                mmmmmm Chocolate...
                -Kevin

Comment

Hahahaha!!!..... That was so stupid..... hahahaha.......!!

Comment

LMAO!, the best was the guy in the elevator

Comment

Christian holidays are on the calendar because the majority of people in North America are Christians.

A big problem in NA now is how we bend over backwards to accommodate all of the newcomers to the detriment of ourselves. We allow the minority to dictate to the majority.

If I move to a country with a religion different from mine I would have two choices; 1) keep mine and be quiet about it or b) learn the religion of the majority and join in.

Anyway the Easter bunny is non-secular and brings chocolate. Who can argue with that.

(That's a bad bunny in the movie)

Comment

LOL.

I dont like it how Christian Holidays are forced onto our calendars and people who dont worship the Christian Faith have to deal with the holidays, I dont see any Muslim or Jewish or Hindu holidays on the calender. Atleast in North America.
                        hey! I'm not objecting to you going to school on Good Friday or easter Monday! go ahead be my guest! I really dont mind.

oh, and Patrick, lighten up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris@YYZ
                          hey! I'm not objecting to you going to school on Good Friday or easter Monday! go ahead be my guest! I really dont mind.
                          Oh I dont mind about missing school lol.

But what religous significance does a Bunny have to Jesus!?
                          -Kevin

Comment

I dont see any Muslim or Jewish or Hindu holidays on the calender.
                            Where did you buy your calendar? They are all on mine. It was published in British Columbia.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                              Where did you buy your calendar? They are all on mine. It was published in British Columbia.
                              What I mean Dale is howcome we school childern get school days off for Easter and Good Friday but not for Hanukkah? or howcome people who are Muslim get marked absent in school because there out on Eed?

I think I jumbled my words up : S What I ment to say is howcome no one makes any kind of, how you say "making people aware" that its going on? (They are on my Calender BTW). The Jo-Ho's Calender probibly doesnt have anything on it.
                              -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                              X