Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music Lyrics Quiz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Music Lyrics Quiz

    Okay, I'm a bit bored, so I'll just start up a random type of quiz that popped into my head a few days ago, namely a music lyrics quiz (d'uh, as if that wasn't evident from the title). Rules are pretty simple: One user gives some lyrics, 2-3 lines preferrably, and the others have to guess the song. The one who gets it correct, puts up the next lyrics. And another rule: Don't just google the words, as it takes away the fun. I can't control it, but I appeal to your honesty (if some of you don't know what 'honesty' means, google it ).
    Anyway, I'll give away the first lyrics, and hope this picks up , something easy to get started.
    "I call you I need you
    My heart's on fire
    Come to me come to me wild and wild"


  • #2
    no idea what so ever

    Comment


    • #3
      Tina Turner, Simply the Best.

      I win.
      -Kevin

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Don't just google the words, as it takes away the fun. I can't control it, but I appeal to your honesty (if some of you don't know what 'honesty' means, google it ).
        You mean people shouldn't pay attention to your signature?


        Comment


        • #5
          Oh the heads that turn make my back burn
          oh the heads that turn make my back make my back burn

          the sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive
          the sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive keeps me alive
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cameron
            Oh the heads that turn make my back burn
            oh the heads that turn make my back make my back burn

            the sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive
            the sparkle in your eyes keeps me alive keeps me alive
            You didnt win Cam! ERRRRRR lol

            And by the way, thats sea shell sanctuary?

            So if I capsize in your thighs, high tide, B-5, you sunk my battle ship
            Please turn me on, I'm Mr. Coffee with an automatic drip
            So show me yours I'll show you mine "Tool Time", you'll Lovett just like Lyle

            Try that one.
            -Kevin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kukkudrill
              You mean people shouldn't pay attention to your signature?
              Indeed, because I have not yet found a way to 'virtually' screw the honest people on here .

              Comment


              • #8
                Rules??? muhahaha.... Yes AC MAN you are right.

                Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch
                My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cameron
                  Bloodhound Gang - Bad Touch
                  Ding ding.
                  -Kevin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ok my turn. For people that don't read the rules, like me. You have to be the first to guess the song before you post lyrics. And if you google it, you will go to hell when you die.

                    Show me how you do it
                    And I promise you I promise that
                    Iíll run away with you
                    Iíll run away with you
                    Spinning on that dizzy edge
                    I kissed her face and kissed her head
                    And dreamed of all the different ways I had
                    To make her glow
                    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just like Heaven by The Cure, recently covered by Katie Melua.

                      New one:

                      The heart is a bloom, shoots up through the stony ground
                      There's no room, no space to rent in this town

                      And you'll also go to hell if you post more than 3 lines .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                        Just like Heaven by The Cure, recently covered by And you'll also go to hell if you post more than 3 lines .
                        The Dal is right. And I really should read the rules.

                        *edit*
                        U2 - Beautiful day (I was close to using google!!!)

                        *edit 2*


                        They've got a semi by the sea.
                        Got to ask yourself the question,
                        Where are you now?


                        Hint, Commanded troops.
                        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cameron
                          And if you google it, you will go to hell when you die.
                          Eh, I'm already going to hell, but then again, if you google it that takes the fun out of the game.
                          sigpic
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
                            Just like Heaven by The Cure, recently covered by Katie Melua.

                            New one:

                            The heart is a bloom, shoots up through the stony ground
                            There's no room, no space to rent in this town

                            And you'll also go to hell if you post more than 3 lines .

                            U2 - Beauitiful Day


                            Since I know I'm right, heres the next one:

                            It's the perfect time, it's the perfect place
                            Nothing hurting. Nothing sore. No one suffers anymore,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No u2 songs as Chris will guess them in few seconds

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X