Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank god for traffic lights (MUST see!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did flow very well. Only North Americans want a light on every corner. Australians put round-a-bouts everywhere. They work far better than the stop lights we have at every corner.

Comment

Further proof that the most dangerous drivers are still found right here in Calgary...
      My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Welcome to Saigon aka Ho chi Mihn City !

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Oh c'mon, I drive everyday in California.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
            It did flow very well. Only North Americans want a light on every corner. Australians put round-a-bouts everywhere. They work far better than the stop lights we have at every corner.
            Indeed. It works much better than the close to equivalent All-way Stop in North American, because you wouldn't have to try to think what the other guys do when two or more cars arrive at the same time.

Comment

Pure chaos!

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                In Australia we dont put roundabouts everywhere,we only use roundabouts in low density areas and use traffic lights in high density areas as traffic lights work better in High density (Traffic) areas then roundabouts.
                Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

In Montmorency and Greensborough Vic plus a lot of places along the way from downtown MEL there are lots of round-a-bouts that are pretty high traffic areas.

I like them, I'm not being negative.

Comment

Amazing video (reminds me of watching epsiodes of the Amazing Race when they're in India). IMO the fact that the most of the vehicles are bikes (or normal sized cars) helps with traffic flow. Now i'd like to see the same video with some Hummers or Ford excersions (sp?) thrown into the mix

If you want some fun, stand at an intersection with all of the lights flashing red. Most people have no problem but there are a few people that are totally clueless.

This video isn't a traffic conjestion video but some of you may find it funny.
                    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/badcorner.html Although that video would be better with the Benny Hill theme music.

Comment

Working...
                    X