• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrew_c
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    I might actually have quite a few CDs from that time, though I'd have to look through my collection to be sure (which will take around 10 hours considering I'm currently at work ).

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by ACman
    Im just gonna be a dick and post any way without a good answer lol. Try the etn.fm forums, someones bound to know what your looking for. Im listening to there stream right now.

www.etn.fm
    I might try but I don't really want to sign to their forum just to post it

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Im just gonna be a dick and post any way without a good answer lol. Try the etn.fm forums, someones bound to know what your looking for. Im listening to there stream right now.

Leave a comment:

• pkonowrocki
    Guest started a topic Euro Techno

Euro Techno

Hey I know that there are not many Techno lovers here, in jp community but I believe that there are some. I just have a question if anyone has a CD with Euro Techno or Techno from 90's. If yes I would be happy if that person could send me a scan/pic of a back cover with titles of songs, I'll later get. In 90s I was too young to remember all the stuff that was on the charts in clubs. Btw. by euro techno from 90s I mean tracks like Loft-Mallorca or Le Bouche-Be My Lover.
    Thx.
Working...
X