No announcement yet.

Janni- now a horse owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for myself, my bicycle is becoming my commute mode to work on the days when the weather cooperates. I also have found it be to a great way to relieve stress after the work day and also a great way to see the aircraft flying around MSP!!
    About that, don't you find that you tend to get sweaty by the time you get to work? I bike once in a while to class, but I get all hot and sweaty and uncomfortable then and it makes class even less fun than it is.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      About that, don't you find that you tend to get sweaty by the time you get to work? I bike once in a while to class, but I get all hot and sweaty and uncomfortable then and it makes class even less fun than it is.
      Overweight people tend to sweat easier than thin people .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Overweight people tend to sweat easier than thin people .
        Yeah, but thin people sweat too. There are two different kinds of sweat. One is the kind when you just stand idly in the sun and sweat, and the other is sweat caused when you physically exercise. When you combine both of those (as in bike riding), even a thin person is bound to sweat.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          LOL pardon us men, according to the emu philosopher we need
          to get laid ahahahha!
          what does horses have to do with needing to get laid...wait, nevermind, I'd rather not know

Originally posted by janni-chan
          Any other horseowners here on a.net?
          I'm offended!

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            what does horses have to do with needing to get laid...wait, nevermind, I'd rather not know
            Oh yeah, lets all violate some horeses

Naww just me saying that because a pile of 'gentlemen' on here are talking about being hung like a horse and riding 'horses'.
            -Kevin

Comment

Only in a thread started by janni herself could it become so sexual, so fast
              Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                Only in a thread started by janni herself could it become so sexual, so fast
                LOL!

Comment

Any other horseowners here on a.net?
                  How about a ban for this despicable provocation since we are on a.net?

Cheers.
                  TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    I'm offended!
                    O:] Sorry, mr. Emwoo

Originally posted by TAP-A343
                    How about a ban for this despicable provocation since we are on a.net?
                    Where are we again, Pedro?

I may be blonde- but if it really was a mistake, even I would've corrected it by now- but it raises the post count, so who am I to complain?

Comment

I may be blonde- but if it really was a mistake, even I would've corrected it by now- but it raises the post count, so who am I to complain?
                      post whore!

Comment

That's another reason for a ban:

No "Trolling"
                        Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

Cheers.
                        TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

BAH!!! Emwoo won't ban me- he loves me too much

Postwhore, eh? Well it did work...

Comment

Another person that likes horses My sister has a horse also.
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

BAH!!! Emwoo won't ban me- he loves me too much
                              So in your eyes words like "Postwhore" are compliments to you from people that love you . Then I don't know how nasty 'dirty talking' is to you .

Comment

Janni loves it when she hear "Dirty talking" Say it to her and she shiver. She likes it..

kidding..

Lovely horse. Does horsemeat taste good ?
                                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X