Janni- now a horse owner :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    So in your eyes words like "Postwhore" are compliments to you from people that love you . Then I don't know how nasty 'dirty talking' is to you .
    Only Joe is allowed... oh, and Alex... well, he isn't really allowed, he just does it anyway...

John- P*SS OFF!

Comment

^^ What ??

Im only asking...:rolleyes:

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
        Only Joe is allowed... oh, and Alex... well, he isn't really allowed, he just does it anyway...
        Oh, so only certain people have special privileges, huh? Pah, baseless selections .

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
          ^^ What ??

Im only asking...:rolleyes:

Let's just say if my horse asks what human flesh tastes like, I'll make sure to give her your adress

... and probably call the FBI and tell them that she's been possessed by a maneating alien...

Oh, so only certain people have special privileges, huh? Pah, baseless selections .
          You'd better get used to it- most girls are like that to some extent

Comment

Let's just say if my horse asks what human flesh tastes like, I'll make sure to give her your adress
            Hey, even horses have some taste in their food selections .

... and probably call the FBI and tell them that she's been possessed by a maneating alien...
            Where's the joke in that sentence .

You'd better get used to it- most girls are like that to some extent
            Okay, in that case, you will be declared an unwelcome person at the 2007 Hamburg Airport Classics JP.net meet .

Comment

Where's the joke in that sentence .
              STFU

Okay, in that case, you will be declared an unwelcome person at the 2007 Hamburg Airport Classics JP.net meet .

I'll be nice... I promise

Comment

I'll be nice... I promise
                We'll see. The HAC's won't be before autumn next year, so you'll have quite a while that you can actually also be a friendly person .

Comment

Any other horseowners here on a.net? Or just someone who enjoys equipage? I know there aren't many girls here, but men can sure as hell practice this sport too
                  My girlfriend has a Welsh Cob. His name is Coal and he's 11 years old. He's ruining our relationship

What exactly are jumbo shrimp?

Comment

Originally posted by AC-A340-500
                    My girlfriend has a Welsh Cob. His name is Coal and he's 11 years old. He's ruining our relationship

girls tend to care more about their horsies than about their boyfriends Of course, I'm not that way at all O:]

Anyway, I FINALLY picked Faye (as I've nicknamed her) up today... it was a long 45 minutes drive "home" (she's not stabled at my house, but at a farm nearby) with a near-accident (some jerk decided to brake hard right in front of us... we stopped like an inch from his bumper... bloody idiot), but as soon as we let Faye loose on the paddock, she settled in right away

YUMM!! Grass

Saying hello to the alpha, Ida She really is the alpha... even set Faye in her place a few seconds after this was taken

The horsie bunch If I hadn't cut off Faye's nose, I would've LOVED this photo The two yellow horsies (Norwegian Fjords) are called Musse and Malou... the white horse is a knabstrupper, but I don't know her name... she became Faye's buddy right away.

nnnderrr, out of focus... REALLY out of focus I love this shot though... she was playing tag with me... when she finally caught up to me, she tried to eat the camera...

That's it... for today!

Comment

Wah! Nice horse.

You need to train the horse.

Comment

Janni

What is the monthly cost break-down of owning a horse? And how was did he/she/it cost initially? Can you lease horses? What type of maintenance is involved?

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
                          Janni

What is the monthly cost break-down of owning a horse? And how was did he/she/it cost initially? Can you lease horses? What type of maintenance is involved?
                          And most importantly:
                          Are horse care-takers unionized or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron
                            What type of maintenance is involved?
                            Sorry AFAIK . if ever one of the gears are broken during the landing, it can not be maintained and probably it will be a W/O.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                            X